8 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

11 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

12 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Bust your shy rep around guys

Guys think I'm shy, but I'm actually really outgoing...

Do you guys love Christina Grimmie? Join my Christina Grimmie fans , club!

by wenhua9 on 7/18/2011 1:46:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have this EXACT same problem, I'm soo quiet and shy around everyone at school (girls+boys) but super outgoing and loud around my BFFs and family. I know this one guy at school who even refers to me as 'the one that can't talk'! I really want to be comfortable around everyone at school too, and I'm even starting high school this year, but all my life EVERYONE knows me as being shy. I'm trying to talk more, but every time I see someone from school or a cute guy, I automatically go on shy mode. Can you please help me?

Hey babe! You just need to relax, stop worrying about saying something wrong or embarrassing yourself. Just be you and everything will be fine! Check out these posts:

Jess W.

by bublz714 on 7/18/2011 1:15:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Hi. I e-mailed GL about having my club deleted but I don't think you got it so could you please delete my The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Fan Club! for me?

I'll get right on that babe!
Jess W.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/18/2011 12:54:25 PM

Hey chicas!If you need advice on anything really you can come to my advice queen pageSmileI promise to give honest and good advice!!!SmileTong

by artistchic99 on 7/18/2011 12:53:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD i really like this guy, but im not sure what his age is. if its above 10th grade, then i dont wanna go for it cause thats too old for me!! if he is, how can i stop liking him? and also, i got my period and it seems like every time i get it i stain all my clothes AND my face breaks out. it sucks. how can i keep my flow under control and keep my face clear?

Hey babe! A lot of girls get break outs during or before their period, it totally sucks. You just have to clean your face every morning and night. There's not much else you can do. Also, don't touch your face. The natural oils on your hands plus all the bacteria you acquire throughout the day is killer on your face! To keep your period under control try switching your pads or tampons more often. Just stay on top of it and it should be fine. Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by karategirl78 on 7/18/2011 12:06:35 PM

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/18/2011 11:03:32 AM

MODMODMODMOD
I'm going on vaca soon, to a caribean island getaway. Its like a huge resort with walls all around it so you see the same people almost everyday. There is like a teen club where theres dancing and since I'm not going to be bringing any friends my age, I'm going to have to make friends there or at the beach. When you approach a group of teenage guys/girls in like a dance club or on the beach, and your alone. What should I say to them? To intoduce myself without sounding dorky? Help! I really want to make friends and possibly meet a cute guy on this trip..

Hey babe! If you're on the beach and there is a group of people your age ask them if they want to play frisbee or beach volleyball or something. Then ask them what they're doing that night and see if they want to check out the teen dance club. This is a greta and super easy way to meet new people. That way you won't have to go to the dance club alone.  Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by dramasistah23 on 7/18/2011 10:43:40 AM

The guys in the picture are hot! lol i had to say it!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/18/2011 10:39:24 AM

PLS PLS PLS answer this!!!
Last year I was friends with alot of guys but some guys wanted to date me but thought I was dating one of my guy friends that's why barely anyone asked me last yeae,What can I do 2 let guys no I'm available without just saying it.

Hey babe! If you're flirty and your normal self guys will automatically know that you're available. It's really simple. Besides, word probably got around of your breakup, so I wouldn't worry about guys not knowing you're a free agent. xoxo
Jess W.