14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Critic's Pick: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2

Was the final film fantastic or an utter failure? Find out!

Great review!

by flower62 on 11/11/2011 4:46:10 PM

I've loved Harry Potter almost all my life, I went to the midnight release of the last book and the last movie and it was the best night of my life.

by rock-itpop on 10/6/2011 1:08:27 PM

when it was over i wanted to cry, not because the movie was sad. but simply because it was over.

by maddieboo786 on 9/4/2011 6:53:29 PM

by maddieboo786 on 9/4/2011 6:51:44 PM

by maddieboo786 on 9/4/2011 6:51:06 PM

I went to go see it yesterday! Cry so hysterically that my seat was shaking along with me. Amazing, indescribable!

by Yuliya V on 7/19/2011 3:26:27 PM

This movie was absolutely amazing. I am a huge, huge fan, and I was completely bowled over by how fantastic this was. Yes, it deviated from the plot slightly, but they did it gracefully and stuck to most of the details. Four stars!!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 7/18/2011 8:38:04 PM

Also, I really wish that Jo would write a HP spin off, starring the next generation of Potters, Weasleys, and Malfoys! Albus Severus could be the main character!

by mrs.malfoy7 on 7/15/2011 3:22:52 PM

cheerkat22- muggle
That was the best movie of the series! Although, they did leave a lot out that was in the books. Like when Snape called Lily a mudblood. It was an overall EPIC conclusion to the best series ever! Harry Potter changed my life; thank you, Jo

by mrs.malfoy7 on 7/15/2011 3:19:07 PM

omg i went to the midnight premere with my two best buds and it was awesome. not to ruin it for anyone that doesnt know what happens but i cried like 3 times during the movie. it was defenitly the best one in the whole series (movie based)

by feefee109 on 7/15/2011 2:38:46 PM