1 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

2 HOURS AGO #DIY bejeweled letter that will make your room **sparkle** http://t.co/YPRKZCSyIk

3 HOURS AGO If you have food allergies, then you know the struggle is real: http://t.co/nO9df9R6Au

COMMENTS

How long should I wait for my ex?

He said he needed "time", but I'm tired of waiting...

I moved away from my ex, but he stills likes me and I still like him, is possible for us to work out? OR is he just another dream that won't happen?

Hey girl, if you're close enough to see each other in-person, it might work out.  But if you live too far away to ever actually see each other, then it's probs best to move on.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by Paiger0803 on 4/25/2013 11:10:38 AM

Idk
A guy l knew for a long time asked me out. I've finnaly waited along time for any guy to ask me out. I so want a bf but for some reason I feel guilty. Idk what is going on so I break up with him. I wish I couldn't be like this. I have ont relation ships that lasted 1day because of it.

by nikkicantu on 3/26/2013 10:08:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Prom is coming up and I'm not as excited as I should be. Here's the story. My boyfriend of almost 2 years isn't allowed to go. But he's deciding to sneak out by saying he's going to sleep over his friends house, which he will be, but also go to prom that night. Everyone is on board with it, except my parents. They don't know he's going. They knew how upset I was when he said he couldn't go, but they were still happy I was going. I don't want them to think he's a bad kid for sneaking out, he's really not. His parents are just super strict and he didn't want to miss out on a high school experience. If I don't tell my parents, I feel like I'm lying to them, and they'll be feeling bad for me for no reason when they have no reason to because my bf is going now. And if they find out without me telling, they might be upset for not telling them. How do I tell them that he's sneaking out without them being upset? Please help!

You should really tell your parents what's going on... it's important for them to know what is going on. Try sitting them down and explain to them how his parents are really strict and he doesn't want to miss this high school experience. Also include that you really only want to go with him! Then, tell them the plan he has. I'm sure they will understand! Make sure you tell them that you trust them not to tell his parents! Good luck!

mailyse f.

by sj96 on 3/15/2013 3:40:25 PM

Hi

by haleyiscool on 3/15/2013 10:16:48 AM

Hey guys! I can't decide whether I like this guy or not. Is it possible to like two guys at once? I think/know I like one of them, but I'm not sure if/how I like the other one? HELP!!!

by jayjay927 on 3/14/2013 9:08:57 PM

Moderator!
My ex boyfriend wants to get back with me, but I'm having mixed feelings about him. One side of me is delighted and desperate for romance and to get my first kiss ever with and to have someone love me, the other is angry and viewing him as unreliable and untrustworthy because of our breakup  I don't know what to do; please help! I'm 13 an I do actually like him (I think ... I don't know!) I have issues with trusting so I don't know if that is getting in the way...?

Hey Girl, I don't think he is worth it. Any guy who treats you like that isn't good enough for you. A relationship is about supporting one another and being there for each other, and he clearly isn't doing that with you. And although it isn't physical or anything, the things he says is abuse. If you trust anybody, trust yourself and your thoughts. You clearly don't think that he is a good idea, so go with your gut and say no to him.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Kikikim8 on 3/14/2013 7:19:15 AM

At Kikikiim8
I do not believe you should get back together with your ex. If he lied to you while you were dating, you do not have a trusty relationship and that is the main part about being in a relationship, trusting each other. (He isn't supportive)  So I do not believe it is in the best interest for you to date him again. I think you should find another guy, and if your ex harasses you, do not be afraid to talk to a counselor or a school official about it. They can help. I know I've had troubles and they have helped me. I wish you luck! Hannah H.

by HockeyLuver on 3/14/2013 12:08:13 AM

Moderator!

My ex boyfriend wants to ger backcwith me, but I'm having mixed feelings about him. One side of me is delighted and desperate for romance and to get my first kiss lver with and to have someone love me, the other is angry and viewing him as unreliable and jntrustworthy because of our breakup (he was pressuring me to kiss him and he would lie about his issues at home, then once we broke up he continually told me to kill myself.) I don't kmow what to do; please help! I'm 13 an I do actually like him (I think ... I don't know!) I have mental issues with trusting so I don't know if that is getting in the way...?

by Kikikim8 on 3/13/2013 10:04:21 PM

We all are different but if you could I would try and get your mind on your friends and school but I know to stop thinking about your ex and guys can be very hard, especially after you have kissed and done other relationship things that come with being bf and gf. I think that is why its also good to wait before doing certain things, but I know its hard to not want to do them. You are not alone.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 12:46:07 AM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 8:28:54 AM