AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

2 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

3 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

COMMENTS

How long should I wait for my ex?

He said he needed "time", but I'm tired of waiting...

livestrong.com says cutting isnt the only way, thankyou though. Smile

by JenJen3 on 7/29/2011 11:14:46 PM

livestrong.com says cutting isnt the only way, thankyou though. Smile

by JenJen3 on 7/29/2011 11:13:34 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!! hiii, i need some tips for my hair... it's very broken. Most websites say that in order to make my hair healthy, i need to cut it but i don't want to Cry any ideas how to fix it?? thankkkyouuuSmile

Only way would be to cut it, I'm sorry

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by JenJen3 on 7/29/2011 10:49:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okayy, so ive gone out with guys before, and im not going out with anyone right now, but i like a few guys. but my parents dont think i like guys yet, and im really scared to tell them cause im only 12.... please help!

hey! you don't really need to sit down and tell your parents about this. they'll figure it out eventually ;)
Helen S.

by if.i.die.young on 7/27/2011 7:30:14 PM

Alright, I broke up with my ex recently because he cheated on me. He denied cheating on me even though I saw pictures of him kissing another girl :/ I don't think I would be able to trust him again but I can't stop thinking about him and I miss him a lot. I just can't seem to get over him, what should I do?

by CrazyHapaGirl on 7/27/2011 2:24:48 AM

MOD!
Almost everyone in my class played spin the bottle last year. My parents won't let me play because a) they kiss on the mouth b) we're only 11. My crush always asks if i can play next year even though I told him why I can't and he always says "can you ask your parents again?" and "your parents wont find out." 1. does that mean he kinda likes me? 2. What should I do about the game?

Hey girl. 1) This probably means he likes you. Why else would he be pressuring you to play a kissing game? 2) Follow your gut. I think 11 is kind of young, but everyone is different. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

mary h.

by Cece562 on 7/26/2011 10:56:29 AM

When I get in to any relationship I know it isn't going to last. Well, that's my thoughts for now while I'm still young. I won't take this dating thing seriously for awhile.

by thetruth on 7/20/2011 6:33:49 PM

Thank you so much Alyssa B. for the amazing advice! Smile

by lyc13 on 7/20/2011 1:57:50 PM

MOD! I think I'm depressed Frown I don't cut myself or think about suicide or anything, but I've just felt so down lately Frown I'm 16 and I've never had a boyfriend before (probably because I REFUSE to settle for just any guy, and I'm pretty shy and want the guy to really show that he likes me enough to chase me) I've also been sad because I think I hate my best friend... I know that sounds absolutely terrible but we've been friends for 5 years and lately she's just been really mean to me, like whenever we hang out with friends she always has to be the center of attention and stomp on my reputation and make me feel as left out and lonely as possible Frown an example is how she ALWAYS has to be in the very middle whenever we take pictures together, and somehow i always end up on the end Frown Hanging around her also hurts my self esteem because everyone is constantly telling her how cute and beautiful she is, especially boys, and never me Frown Is it wrong to want the spotlight every once in a while?

Hey girl, it's not wrong to want the spotlight, but it's important to realize that a) having a boyfriend is not everything (and believe me, it can be hard to grasp that: a lot of girls have trouble, but it's so true. When the right guy comes, it'll be worth the wait but you need to love you first before you can love anyone else) and b) your friend doesn't mean to hurt you. Talk to her about that and know you're beautiful too. And that's something you don't need to be told to know is true.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lyc13 on 7/20/2011 12:01:49 AM

ok, i still really like my ex but he found a new girl. The breakup was really rough on both of us and he looked really depressed after it. And when we are alone its like we never broke up. Does he want me back?

Hey girl,

Unless he breaks up with this new girl, he's not really showing that he wants you back. If he decides that he does and that he made a bad decision not going out with you anymore, then he needs to prove it and break up with his new girl before you two can make any decisions. x0x0
Casey L.