6 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

8 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

10 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Eating 5 meals a day

Are hunger pains in between meals bringing ya down? It might be time to bump your daily meals from 3 to 5 a day...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have anorexia but I'm slowly getting better and starting to eat again which is a good thing. My counselor showed me one of those nutrition puramids today and i think i get how meals a foods work. But the idea of eating 3 big meals a day is kind of scary and overwhelming for me cause I never really eat. Do I really have to eat 3 meals a day or can I just like have fruits and veggies and dip or something?

Hey girl, that's fantastic that you're getting better. I am so happy to hear that! Eventually you should definitely be getting 3 meals a day so your body and develop heathily. If it helps you, I would advice snacking on healthy foods throughout the day when you can. And when your stomach can handle it, eat more food. Work up to it, so it doesn't completely overwhelm you. Just make sure you get that food in your stomach girl! Smile

lauren r.

by Sarah_12 on 12/1/2012 1:01:51 AM

cool i might try that!!!! i have the same problem!!! i'm always hungry!!

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 6:24:03 PM

hey girlies, i noticed some of yah guys asked about metabolism? I know one thing that reallly helps, tea! not like ice teat loaded with sugar that u can buy at the store or gas station, but like hot tea at home, where i live its soooo common to drink tea like at every meal, EVERY... (but i usually dont ;P but i should!) you shouldnt add too much sugar either, and if u can no sugar at all would be good. If you try to drink tea at least twice a day (the more the better! its not fattening, so drink away!) Plus, you know what coffee does to growth and whatnot, so instead of drinking loads of that stuff before school, try black tea, it will also wake yah up~ (personally i like green tea better, but in the mornings i always favor the black stuff ;) good luck girls ^_^

by uzbekistan on 8/11/2011 12:34:21 AM

if only that would work with school... Frown

by moonfairy on 7/28/2011 11:40:52 AM

I LOOOOOVE junk food! Not McDonald's food or anything, but dessert. I HAVE to have it at least once or twice a day, and I usually go for second helpings. I'm a thin, fit person, but I don't want to become the opposite because of lack of self-control. WhaT are some foods I can eat that stop the crazy cravings?!?!

by tennisloverodd on 7/23/2011 5:09:13 PM

I always look in the fridge when im not even hungry this helps Smile

by Lulupup15 on 7/20/2011 8:53:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! I was just wondering if u guys could make like a free app for iPod and iPhone? U know like Facebook has an app for their website, maybe u guys could have 1! It could be very convenient to many of the Girlslife users, because there is no mobile version of this website!! Just an idea but I hope you guys take this into consideration!!! Smile

I can ask Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by fashiongurl on 7/19/2011 6:57:42 PM

Great ideas and it works great I haven't felt hungry at all for the last week! I hope I can keep it up and do you know any other ways to get a higher metabolism? I really want to have a god metabolism but right now i dont Frown HELP! please!

by Sillystar on 7/17/2011 12:05:42 AM

Are you going to have the meet selena gomez contest up by like 11? cuz i leave 4 the airport at 11:30 sooo yeah is there any way yo can have it yp by 11? PLEASE? Thanks Smile

Hey babe! Sorry for the delay. The contest deets are now up!

Brittany T.

by oceanlover69 on 7/15/2011 1:17:06 PM

Aah... I just eat three meals + two snacks. SIGH.

Hey girlfriends!
Want some ah-ma-zing advice? Then you've just gotta come to my club, Beauty, Fashion and Health Advice!
Or come to my Advice Queen page~~Freakout911~~
Ooh, do you like MONEY? Or even hate it? O.o
Well then, the club MONEY MONEY MONEY is for you! You should join!
Custom officer positions open in both clubs!
I <3 you and can't wait to see you at a club!
~~ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE CLUBS AND ADVICE QUEEN PAGE OF _f_r_e_a_k_o_u_t_9_1_1_. YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO JOIN~~

by Freakout911 on 7/15/2011 9:34:19 AM