28 MINUTES AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

AN HOUR AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways table salt can put your pretty on fleek: http://t.co/AdasT0UfDj

COMMENTS

3 summer hair trends inspired by celebs

See how the A-listers keep it low-key once the warm weather strikes.

mod!
i was watching a Michelle Phan video, the beauty guru. She was saying that if you don't have wrinkles yet, it's never too soon to prevent them. I know I don't need to, but if I want to to prevent wrinkles in the future could I use wrinkle cream now?

Hey girl,

No one's stopping you, but I think that'd be a total waste of money. Instead, wash your face daily with a gentle cleanser. A few times a week, use an exfoliating cleanser to buff away dead skin cells. If your skin is not too oily, finish with a facial moisturizer. And most important: always always always wear sunscreen on your face, even in the wintertime. Sunburn and sun damage are the major things that cause skin to look old (not to mention can really hurt us, cause cancer, etc.), so protect yourself from that!
Lauren C.

by funinthesun4ever on 7/17/2011 4:28:20 PM

I really wish I had beachy waves.... my hair is so ugly Frown

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/17/2011 4:27:22 PM

Emma Watson is GORGEOUS!! i love love love her short hair but i do kind of miss her long hair

by tswiftluver13 on 7/17/2011 3:11:15 PM

i like all them! i normally dont like super short hair but it actually looks really good on emma!

by filaluvva on 7/17/2011 2:06:24 PM

cool! i like the first and the last(short hair just isn't my thing),my hair look like the last one but dark lol

by horselover408 on 7/17/2011 1:54:14 PM

I don't style my hair in the summer unless we are going out to a dinner, otherwise it is in braids or a ponytail.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/17/2011 1:43:07 PM

Beachy waves-adorable!
Short hair-Emma Watson always looks good, and this is no exception!
Center part-still cute, but the girl's hair looks fake because her roots are WAAAAY too dark. And that picture of her and her dress sort of blew the whole thing for me...

HEY GIRLIES!
COME TO MY CLUB FASHION, BEAUTY AND HEALTH ADVICE/OR MY MY ADVICE QUEEN PAGE! ALSO, VISIT MY CLUB MONEY MONEY MONEY!
I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
<3<3<3

by Freakout911 on 7/17/2011 1:04:34 PM

Cute! I will so wear the beach waves!

by peacelovegoogle on 7/17/2011 11:24:40 AM

Need a little inspiration for your spring break wardrobe? Check out GL’s Pinterest for some great ideas for your family trip.

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!