AN HOUR AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Endless summer love

I was on vacation in South Carolina and I met a really nice guy on the beach. I kind of liked him right away. At...

Aww..So CUTE!

by CupcakeCutiePIe on 1/14/2012 10:11:43 PM

Awww so nice i met my first guy on my first day of 5th grade but in 6th he finally asked me out

by diana1661 on 10/18/2011 7:40:18 PM

so cute!

by hollylover5 on 8/28/2011 2:29:35 PM

awww so cute! lucky girl.... Smile

by aylarocks20 on 7/29/2011 7:15:12 PM

Hey girls! My name is Maggie and I just wanted to let you know that if you ever need advice about anything or just want someone to talk to when you're sad...I'm here. No question is to weird or personal...I promise never to judge any of you. I love helping people and am 100% comfortable talking about anything. I'll help you to feel better so you can smile and love life again Smile We all have cloudy days...let me help to make the sun come out as quick as possible Smile
Let me know whether you want me to post back on my profile or yours...if you don't say I will post back on my own.

xoxo,
Maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/23/2011 1:25:32 PM

I so understand where you are coming from that is how I meet the first guy I ever talked to. He ended up not talking to me because we were so far away.

by briannajolyn on 7/22/2011 4:01:40 PM

I just got back from a service week through my church. I met this really awesome guy and now I can't stop thinking about if I will ever see him again, because he goes to a different school district than me. And I don't think his family goes to church all that often. What should I do?

Hey babe! You can always find him on facebook or if you have his phone number, email, or screen name that's an easy way to keep in touch. Maybe he'll go to church more often to see you there Smile If he does show up, get his number, email, or screen name then!
Jess W.

by prettytough14 on 7/22/2011 9:32:48 AM

MOD!!
So i met this guy on my recent vacation, and we mostly hung out as friends. I really liked him, but i assumed he liked the other girls that he would hang out and dance with.
Anyways, i was texting him the other day and told himthat i liked him, but that i knew he liked the other girls more than he liked me. He texted back "i dont like any of them as much as i like you" and started being really sweet and flirty.
The problem is, he lives across the country from me and we will probably never see each other again. Im really not looking to have a long distance relationship right now, but should i keep texting him anyways?

Hey girlie, keep texting him, but just for fun. Don't worry about the relationship because it'll be way too hard for you to keep up with! Just be flirty and have a good time talking to him.
Lauren T.

by jennntheswimmer on 7/21/2011 4:45:23 PM

i went there 2!

by greekprincess98 on 7/20/2011 9:36:25 PM

mod mod mod
okay so like i was just wondering if you could help me with another problem.. okay the guy would also always look at me in class and he has called me pretty well not to my face but his friend told me.. and he gets nervous around me.. i also noticed he gets either really nervous around me or he thinks im creepy because i see him talking to other girls all the time but he doesnt really talk to me its hard to explain.. but then he has also liked my truth is status's on fb but then doesnt press like or comment when i right on his wall. so im extremely confused.. also other little things have happened during school that has lead some of my friends to think he likes me.. but i just dont wanna get my hopes up.. so i kinda wanna get some outsider information.. also i dont know how to talk to him.. he is always with his friends and since he doesnt talk to me on fb like i havent said anything, but im kinda waiting for him too. i dont want to creep him out. PLEASE HELP!

Hey girly,

It's good that you don't wanna get your hopes up, because he's sending mixed signals. You can either wait for him to make a move, or you can just make one and ask him out. See if he and his friends wanna grab pizza or go see a movie with you and your friends. That would make it less awkward for you two, but you'd still get a chance to hang out and you can see how he acts around you. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.