AN HOUR AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Degrassi stars share their favorite school wardrobe staples

Start thinking of grabbing these items on your upcoming back-to-school shopping spree.

I love degrassi soooo much.! It's like the best show ever.!(:

by smileywarrior21 on 9/14/2012 6:19:41 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:33:04 PM

I <3 Degrassi! I watch it everyday it's on! I'll take Jordan's advice to heart, since I love color anyway!!! I'm so happy you guys are doing things about Degrassi Laughing

by Sarah_Ann_Malfoy54 on 8/10/2011 6:08:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
ok so at aeropostale i bought a pair of navy shoes. they are kind of like keds. am i supposed to wear socks with them? i tried it on with socks and it look stupid because so much sock was showing. but it feels weird and gives me blisters without them. i asked the manager at aero when i bought them but unfortunatly only guys were working there that day and none of them knew. i really like the shoes, and i've only worn them once so the blisters may have been a breaking it in thing. help?
and also i hate getting showers during the day because i hate hairdryers (i have super thick hair that dries in like several hours, when i go to bed with wet hair i wake up and its still damp) and it gets frizzy and poofy if i walk around outside or around the house. when i get showers at night and wake up i have no problem. why is that, and how can i get my hair to manage during the day if i get showers? ive tried different products already. and straightening.
thanks a lot Smile

They make socks that are super low and wont show. They wont look dumb and theyll protect your feet. Try looking for them at a nearby target! As for your hair im no expert but maybe try different smoothing products. Its all about trial and error Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by meb7 on 7/20/2011 11:25:45 PM

where's munro???
he's my favorite character and i'd love to see what HE likes. can you interview him next time? pleeease?

by meb7 on 7/20/2011 11:20:49 PM

Hey jo7jo I saw jean jackets at Old Navy for $30.

by Cali_Babe on 7/20/2011 1:27:14 AM

Who has the degrassi dvd sets? We watch them at sleepovers, sometimes all night.

by luckykel on 7/19/2011 10:36:58 PM

Degrassi Luvverrs!! ~ the name of my club! Come join. Talk about any season. Go to Celebs in clubs and join my club!!! Thanks!

by nessar98 on 7/18/2011 9:15:34 PM

hey! I've been looking for a denim jacket everywhere, but they're all $50 or more. I don't have enough money Tong Do you have any ideas that aren't so expensive? also I saw one in American Eagle that I like but its $50. Thanks!!

Hey babe,

Try a denim vest! They're usually a bit cheaper and can be found during multiple seasons, not just fall. But keep an eye out for denim jackets at Forever 21 and Target once back to school shopping really kicks into full swing. They're more likely to have affordable jackets when it gets colder Smile
Lauren C.

by jo7jo on 7/18/2011 3:32:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have this guy friend and i just recently gave him my number and we started texting. except now he texts me CONSTANTLY, and its really annoying. idk if he has a crush on me or something, but its REALLY ANNOYING how can i make him stop without being rude?

Hey babe! Honestly, just don't text him back. And after an hour or two, or whenever you have time, just say that you got busy. Hopefully he'll get the hint. This way you don't have to say anything and you don't have to worry answering his texts, I know that can be super annoying. xoxo
Jess W.