1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Too cute travel essentials

Before you head out the door, make sure you’re stocked with these travel basics.

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:41:33 PM

gr8 tips! Smile <3

by orangey98 on 8/26/2011 7:56:37 PM

MODMODMOD
hey so im leaving to go to florida and virginia on 15th of august!! But Im going with my dad (only him) and were not coming back until the beginning of september and i get my period on the 25th!! i dont wanna use tampons but we might go swimming and stuff and i also wont have any time to change my pads because most of the time well be out and about!! what should i do!! Frown Help!
-Cass

Tampons are the only way to go swimming (pads swell when wet and are unsanitary in the water)

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Classy_Cassy on 8/9/2011 5:46:48 PM

mod mod srry 2 b of topic but i cant make my profile visable ive done all the instructions that it says but noting

Your profile may be being moderated, which is probably why its not visible at this time

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by krazygirl99<3 on 8/2/2011 8:47:13 PM

WOAH That's my camera!!! $55?
And I payed $100 at Radio Shack... I feel ripped off...

by revolutionary_chick on 7/24/2011 9:06:32 PM

mod!
um i have this embarresing problem. my but rlly hurts! and i know it's muscle pains...trust me! and i tried sstretching it but it still hurts wat other stretches can i do, wa should i do?

Hey! I really think you should talk to a parent or doctor about this. they can help you, good luck!
Helen S.

by Adamakos on 7/22/2011 5:05:44 PM

i have few quetions
1. ok i need somewhere to get cute inexspensive shoes
2. ok now i need some cute artsy scoop neck tees
thats it ! thanks !!!!

Hey girl, 1) Try Payless! They have cute shoes for great prices. 2) I'd try Old Navy or Gap for just some plain tees.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by warrior rose on 7/21/2011 11:26:29 PM

MOD MOD!
I'm going on an airplane nextweek and I have a few hours to wait and then a 3 hour car ride too. What should I bring for entertainment? And thanks these great ideas!

Hey babe! Definitely bring an iPod or something to listen to music on, I know that has gotten me through countless long trips! If your have a laptop that you're bringing it could be fun to bring some good movies, that will really help the time fly. Also, books and magazines are great on trips. I also learned how to play Jin and BlackJack on planes, so it's a great idea to bring a deck of cards! I am also a major list maker, so if you bring a notepad and a pen you can make some lists! I know this sounds weird, but you can jot down a list for everything you still want to do before summer is over, cute things you want to buy for BTS shopping outfits, school supplies you'll need, things like that! Have a safe trip! xoxo
Jess W.

by matyprincess on 7/21/2011 11:25:12 AM

awesome stuff for bein comfy great for my vacay. Laughing

by horzegirl13 on 7/20/2011 7:59:42 PM

so i really like this guy and he used to like me but he doesnt anymore. every time i think about him my heart melts and i kinda zone out. how can i show him im there and want to be more than friends? im super worried and need to snatch him up fast because a lot of girls flirt with him. help! Frown
Aajah8507