2 MINUTES AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

2 HOURS AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub

COMMENTS

I like girls. Should I tell someone?

I’m so confused. I don’t know if I should talk it out or keep it a secret…

1.imrandom123
27. dramaticstar
STOP CYBERBULLYING

by dramaticstar on 1/8/2013 9:47:08 AM

Hannah H.

by fashionqn on 10/11/2012 4:53:19 PM

okay MODDDDD
last year i was in the school play with my friend (lets call her J) We met two guys and a girl (N, (boy), K, (boy,) and B. (Girl) ) We have been friends with the girl B but not really K and N. I had a dream when i was dating the gut N and its so weird and embarrasing! am i going nuts HELP!

Hey pandasrock292, no I've had dreams about liking my friends before. it probably doesn't mean anything girl. No worries. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 11:52:33 AM

MOD
I had a dream where i met a guy, and i remember every detail of the dream, exactely what he ooked like, where i was, who else was there, etc. I had the dream, like, 4 months ago, and i cant stop thinking about it, and it repeats sometimes too. Does it mean something, or am i just crazy?

Hey girlie,

You're not crazy Smile it's normal to remember a dream that was awesome! And it's even normal to wish it was real. You probably pictured this guy because he has all the characteristics you'd LOVE to find in a real guy, so it's ok to relive the dream and enjoy it...as long as you don't let it interfere with your actual life. Dreams can be awesome sometimes, but they aren't real - so try to learn something from this dream that could help in real life! Maybe something about this guy could help you in your own search for the "perf" guy? If you learn something and apply it to your real life, it could make you think less about the dream! <3
Lauren C.

by ColosalMascara on 3/3/2012 6:06:07 PM

I don't APPROVE of people being gay, but i dont get all ew your gay. If i had a frend who was gay, id still be frends with them.

by Danerka on 3/3/2012 10:35:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I hav had dreams where i kiss people i've never seen before. Most of the time its a guy, but sum times its girls!!! The thing is, i'm not gay! i think that the dreams are gross! I dont evn like grls, all my crushes r guys, so y am i havin these gross n weird dreams?!

Hey! The thing about dreams is, usually what you're dreaming about doesn't express something you want to do. It's just our brains's way of processing information or memories. Try thinking about your dream, then just let whatever comes to mind come to mind, do this "free association" to try and discover what your dream means to you. Even if your thought sequence seems unrelated to the dream, free associating is a good way to unravel your thoughts.

Helen S.

by Danerka on 3/2/2012 7:21:13 PM

There is nothing wrong with liking girls... I kno for a fact that I have nothing against it... Even tho I may not share the same feelings.

by drama_mama12 on 12/21/2011 3:32:04 PM

pamina9, You are right just because someone likes looking at naked guys doesnt mean you are just straight, you could be Bi too and like both.

In fact I have friends who say they are bi and I learned that our sexuality and can be more varied than even guys who may say they are straight or gay, we may tend to feel more bi where we like both. I am not bi but I understand what they were trying to say.

by luckykel on 12/9/2011 11:26:22 PM

Trust it is hard coming out of the closet I had a very hard time telling my mom, I wrote her a letter saying that i was bisexual and she was completely understanding but I still haven't told my dad because is very judgmental so instead of telling my dad I have told my best friend and after I told her it was easier to tell everyone else. But I decided to not tell people who can not keep secrets and people who are judgmental your friends should keep your secret Trust it gets easier. Good Luck Girlie!!! Smile

by tjimmyt on 12/7/2011 7:23:04 PM

Everybody has choices and no one should tell them what to do, If u like girls THATS OK and if you want to tell your parents or friends go for it, If your friends are truly your friends, they WILL accept you for you!!!

by JuStSmIlEaNyWaYs on 11/30/2011 10:53:29 PM