6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

I like girls. Should I tell someone?

I’m so confused. I don’t know if I should talk it out or keep it a secret…

I like girls and i have know since about 4th grade. i have not told anyone and i do not know what to do.

by bcarolinem123 on 11/15/2011 8:01:10 PM

********************************************
Hey Girlies do you need advice??? Well come on over to my club It's a Girl's Thing, even if you don't need advice but you just want to talk come on over!!! We give advice on puberty, boys, fashion, family, and even the tough stuff. Come on over, we have all positions open!!! I can't wait to see you there!!!
<3 Jamie Smile

by proarchergal42 on 9/8/2011 5:28:11 PM

MODS: I have a question. I am bisexual, but i'm not sure who to tell, or if i should. When i was younger, i did only like guys(i was a major tom boy) but now i really dig chicks. I'm afraid if i tell someone, they wouldn't believe me, becuase i only mentioned guys, and not girls. But i know i like girls now. But i feel like a "traitor". Was i ever straight, am i even bi? I feel like i'm a traitor to being bi, i never felt like this until now. I feel like a traitor of being straight, i *think* i was, until now. I hate the idea IF i changed. People are born straight,gay,bi,les,trans, it's not a developing thing. I feel like i'm being "fake" for being so. I mean, i'm only 14, how can i know something like this? I mean, it might just be a hormonal thing, but i don't think it is. it's hard to explain. But when i see her(my crush/straight friend) my heart skips a beat. I can't take my eyes off her. I blush, and can't help but smile. I dream of her, and i'm so inlove. What should i do?

Hey girl,

Who are you a "traitor" to? You didn't deceive anyone or lead them to think you were someone you weren't - you're just growing up and becoming curious/interested in other things! You're being yourself and there is nothing wrong with that. People might be born gay/straight/lesbian/bi/trans, but it takes soul-searching and getting to know yourself in order to fully understand the person that you are. That goes for all aspects of yourself - your likes, dislikes, morals, values, etc. Try not to put a label on it right now since you sound like you're still working through exactly how you feel. Instead, try starting a journal where you write what you're feeling/thinking about girls and guys around you. Give it some time and feel free to explore life in all ways - liking guys, liking girls, whatever. Find what feels most comfortable and natural for you - and that very well could be liking both genders. There's nothing wrong with that! The best person to talk to about this at this point would be a guidance counselor at your school. They won't judge you, push you towards anything, or attempt to label you. Instead, they'll help you talk through your thoughts/feelings/concerns and will give you a way to finally get this off your chest <3
Lauren C.

by Rainbow Pride on 9/4/2011 12:11:32 AM

Cyberbullying really needs to stop!There are people out there who actually did commit suicide. If you agree and want to stop cyberbullying and bullying,put your name on the bottom of the list and post this everywhere!
1.imrandom123
22.Major_Belieber
23.Vivi_Is_Awesome
24. dancer4eva11
25.Tbarb14
26. xJumpStartClaire

by xJumpStartClaire on 8/22/2011 7:25:04 AM

Hey anyone out there who is having this problem YouTube adam lambert it gets better even if you are not a faof adam do it anyway because you will be touched by what he has to say its on a very personal level and i think it can help anyone who feels alone or confused just check it out it's worth it!

by Fabulous on 8/17/2011 1:12:41 AM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:28:09 PM

It is VERY hard accepting yourself! Don't rush to come out because it is your decision to tell someone. But, if you're like me, it wasn't your choice. If you ever feel bad about your sexuality just remember Gaga's words: No matter gay,straight, or bi, lesbian, transgendered life!

by thestudyofwumbo on 8/1/2011 10:46:28 PM

okay, girl who said she was emo... i get that its your choice and all but what is cutting yourself and all that going to do for you?? and cutting yourself and being emo is NOT going to make things better in your life!!

by rexylover on 8/1/2011 10:44:42 PM

my friend is bi what do i do
mod

Read this article for some advice - as long as you value her as a friend and embrace your friend's uniqueness, you don't have to "do" anything!  Smile
Lauren C.

by rexylover on 8/1/2011 10:20:59 PM

I'm bicurious and just came out to my best friend. It was nerve wrecking but she was totally ok with and it was relieving that she was! Like Randafanna2 said, tell someone who you can truly trust. And remember,lesbian, bi ,transgender, or straight, there's no wrong way.

And to the people who think it's strange that Lesbians/Bis/gays/transgenders make a big deal about telling someone, isn't kinda obvious? With people using the word "gay" as dumb, stupid, etc, and people treating them like they're not human, you WOULD be worried about telling someone.

by ToasterKisshuFanGirl97 on 7/28/2011 1:06:09 AM