11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

I like girls. Should I tell someone?

I’m so confused. I don’t know if I should talk it out or keep it a secret…

@luckykel
If you like looking at naked guys, you could still be bi. Bi means you like both guys and girls.

by pamina9 on 7/21/2011 4:21:46 PM

One of my bestfriends was in the same situation awhile back. She was scared too but nobody has the right to judge you for who you like/love.

by ImaniTheGreat on 7/19/2011 11:25:39 PM

Personally I am only very attracted to guys and I have never felt an attraction to another girl but I think a lot of girls our age may want to experiment, so that maybe what you are feeling.

But I can see why some girls may not be as attracted to guys because we are taught or told that guys bodies are icky, but like some of my friends and I joke about, its called the naked test..if you like looking at guys when they are naked you probably arent bi!

by luckykel on 7/19/2011 11:19:44 PM

Just tell them it's nothing to be ashamed of. If the people you tell hate you for being yourself tell them to burn in hell and f off cuz they are a bunch of bitcs ok !!!!

by cre8tive_2114 on 7/19/2011 7:39:10 PM

Ok there is nothing to ashamed of. Millions of people are Lesbian/Gay or bi. There is nothing wrong with it. Some people just can't get why some people like the same gender but they're are just immature. One of my closest friends is bi and I totally accept her for it. Not many people know her secret but I do and I can keep and accept it. I say tell someone you REALLY do trust. But be careful of who you choose.
Smile

by Randafanna2 on 7/19/2011 4:29:31 PM

Im 12 and I don't really look like it from the outside but on the inside I am an emo. I feel thats a group I can fit in with and my friends are 100% behind my desiscion but my bf hates emos and he says he'll dump me if I turn emo because he thinks all emos are suicidal. I have no clue what my parents will think about this but my mom is one of those girly types and she said she would be mad if I ever turned goth which is similar to emo. My dad thinks emos are too sensitive but I have no clue what to do. What do you think I should do about the actual me?

Embrace who you are and talk to those that matter about your choice in order to dispel any rumors about the lifestyle

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Randafanna2 on 7/19/2011 4:26:50 PM

religion is an excuse...I'm Christian and a lot of my friends are gay, and I'm cool with that. Besides, God said to love everyone <3

Many people probably don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal over it, but if you were that person, you would feel really self conscious and unsure of what other people thought of you. I wish people would just accept others that are different from them!

by r3animated on 7/18/2011 9:36:01 PM

I have nothing personally against lesbian, gay, bisexual people, in fact one of my BEST FRIENDS is gay. I don't agree with it however, since it is a gainst my religion. Bullying is worng no matter what the situation is.

by lizzyd12 on 7/18/2011 5:33:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD....again.
I've been cheated on 3 times. Do you have any helpful tips for getting over that?? (I think that has to do with my trust problems.) Thanks much. Smile

Hey babe! It's never easy being cheated on, even once! This does make it easier to get over the guy though. If you were dating a nice guy who broke up with you it's harder to get over him because you have nothing against him, you still like him as a person. But a cheater makes it easy to dislike him. He hurt, bad. He betrayed your trust. He disappointed you. You don't have to like this guy, you shouldn't like this guy. But you also shouldn't assume that all guys are cheaters. Hopefully more guys have integrity and honor. Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by ineedalifeoh56 on 7/18/2011 1:30:09 PM

mod!!
last year my dad died of a heart attack. this has really motivated me to become active and eat right because i want to be around for my future kids for as long as possible. Just in the past two days I've started doing excercize and eating super healthy. Except I'm worried that I'm losing weight too rapidly. Two days ago I weighed 103 pounds and today i weigh 101 and i haven't weighed this much in more than a year. i just want to make sure this is healthy. I'm 5'2".

Hey babe! It's normal for your weight to fluctuate. You may be a couple pounds lighter or heavier depending on the day. If you lose or gain 10 or more pounds in a week, that's reason for concern. It's great that you're eating healthily and exercising. Keep it up! You're right, you want to be around for as long as possible. I'm sure your mom already does this, but you should also check to make sure your dad's heart problem isn't genetic. At your current weight and height you don't want to drop below 95 pounds. Make sure you're eating enough. Try getting 1200 calories a day and be sure to eat the right things, don't blow your calories on a greasy hamburger or soda. Keep the good work up! xoxo
Jess W.