11 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

14 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

15 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

I like girls. Should I tell someone?

I’m so confused. I don’t know if I should talk it out or keep it a secret…

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, well, I really like this older guy who's a Junior in high school. The other night he kissed me so I know he likes me back. He's been with a lot of girls so I have a hard time trusting him, even though he's a really sweet guy. Right now, we've just been talking because dating isn't really an option yet. I really, really like this guy and I'm not sure what to do. Please help.
XOXO PS The other night he started talking to his girlfriend he met at the beach again, but claims he didn't. Helpp.

Hey babe! It sounds like you're going to have to get over a lot of trust issues, you don't want that to be an issue if you two do have a relationship. Usually when such an older guy dates a younger girl, he's just trying to physical. So I would be careful with that. Don't let him talk you into doing anything you're not comfortable with. If he will go slowly with you and not pressure you into moving too quickly, then it may work. If you can really trust him. It's going to be difficult to move past those issues, but if you can make it work, then that's great. xoxo
Jess W.

by ineedalifeoh56 on 7/18/2011 11:58:16 AM

My friend's parents are lesbian, and so is my AIG teacher. So I hate it when people act like that is horrible and use the word gay to insult people. There is nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian, everyone is different.

by cordelia on 7/17/2011 8:27:25 PM

People don't throw around their preferences.
It's just weird.
You don't need to tell anybody at all unless it comes up in a conversation or someone asks.
And you only tell people if you want to.
I don't like how people that are gay or lesbian or bi make such a big deal over this.
It's not only straight people who do it.
Anyways my religion is against it so I ignore most of this.

by thetruth on 7/17/2011 8:09:17 PM

ATTENTION ALL Lovatics FANS On August 20nd, we will all watch "La La Land" , "Dont forget", "Here We Go Again" in honor of the greatest teen singer ever's birthday. Let's give her the best birthday present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let's give her what she deserves. Copy and paste to all Demi videos and all music videos let's get this noticed quickly! THUMBS UP THIS UP SO MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE Lets help Demi with this Thumbs UP this!!!!!!!!

by fungirl123 on 7/17/2011 5:26:25 PM

Hey Girlies! Come to my Advice Queen page for on advice on just about anything! I will answer as best as I can and as soon as I can! Don't worry, I'm here for you!
<3 sweetooth <3

by sweetooth on 7/17/2011 5:17:06 PM

MOD!!!
I feel like I'm lazy. All I've done today is read a little and watched tons of tv. I don't know if I'm lazy or I'm just relaxing because it's summer; I do this every few days. It's just so hot that I don't want to clean my room, which is really the only thing I have to do. Also, all my friends are away. Should I be being more productive?

Hey girl,

You don't have to be go-go-going all the time! It's totally fine to take a couple days here and there to be lazy, read a book you like, go through some magazines, or watch a movie. Unwinding is important for us all! And with the hot weather, I totally understand wanting to stay inside and relax instead of getting all sweaty. Just make sure you mix up your week with some days of running errands with your parents, hanging out with friends, learning how to cook a new meal, or cleaning around the house. Even just doing one "productive" thing each day (a load of laundry, organizing the top of your dresser - and yes, reading chapters in your book does count) will make you feel like you're using your time well!
Lauren C.

by funinthesun4ever on 7/17/2011 3:18:43 PM

people make a big deal over people being gay or lesbian because of their religion and what it says in the bible. i personally dont have a problem with gay, lesbian, or bisexual people.

by tswiftluver13 on 7/17/2011 2:56:18 PM

wow. thats a toughfy.............

by filaluvva on 7/17/2011 2:16:28 PM

nerdistheword26 is right. i dont get how people make a big deal over people that are gay and are lesbians. Everyone is human!

by choclatenut111 on 7/17/2011 2:14:21 PM

I'm not gay, but it just annoys me that people think it is so weird that people are gay! They are people too! It doesn't matter if you are gay or not, God put you on this earth for a reason, so haters just cool your jets and respect them for who they are!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/17/2011 1:49:16 PM