3 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

7 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

8 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

I like girls. Should I tell someone?

I’m so confused. I don’t know if I should talk it out or keep it a secret…

1.imrandom123
27. dramaticstar
STOP CYBERBULLYING

by dramaticstar on 1/8/2013 9:47:08 AM

Hannah H.

by fashionqn on 10/11/2012 4:53:19 PM

okay MODDDDD
last year i was in the school play with my friend (lets call her J) We met two guys and a girl (N, (boy), K, (boy,) and B. (Girl) ) We have been friends with the girl B but not really K and N. I had a dream when i was dating the gut N and its so weird and embarrasing! am i going nuts HELP!

Hey pandasrock292, no I've had dreams about liking my friends before. it probably doesn't mean anything girl. No worries. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 11:52:33 AM

MOD
I had a dream where i met a guy, and i remember every detail of the dream, exactely what he ooked like, where i was, who else was there, etc. I had the dream, like, 4 months ago, and i cant stop thinking about it, and it repeats sometimes too. Does it mean something, or am i just crazy?

Hey girlie,

You're not crazy Smile it's normal to remember a dream that was awesome! And it's even normal to wish it was real. You probably pictured this guy because he has all the characteristics you'd LOVE to find in a real guy, so it's ok to relive the dream and enjoy it...as long as you don't let it interfere with your actual life. Dreams can be awesome sometimes, but they aren't real - so try to learn something from this dream that could help in real life! Maybe something about this guy could help you in your own search for the "perf" guy? If you learn something and apply it to your real life, it could make you think less about the dream! <3
Lauren C.

by ColosalMascara on 3/3/2012 6:06:07 PM

I don't APPROVE of people being gay, but i dont get all ew your gay. If i had a frend who was gay, id still be frends with them.

by Danerka on 3/3/2012 10:35:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I hav had dreams where i kiss people i've never seen before. Most of the time its a guy, but sum times its girls!!! The thing is, i'm not gay! i think that the dreams are gross! I dont evn like grls, all my crushes r guys, so y am i havin these gross n weird dreams?!

Hey! The thing about dreams is, usually what you're dreaming about doesn't express something you want to do. It's just our brains's way of processing information or memories. Try thinking about your dream, then just let whatever comes to mind come to mind, do this "free association" to try and discover what your dream means to you. Even if your thought sequence seems unrelated to the dream, free associating is a good way to unravel your thoughts.

Helen S.

by Danerka on 3/2/2012 7:21:13 PM

There is nothing wrong with liking girls... I kno for a fact that I have nothing against it... Even tho I may not share the same feelings.

by drama_mama12 on 12/21/2011 3:32:04 PM

pamina9, You are right just because someone likes looking at naked guys doesnt mean you are just straight, you could be Bi too and like both.

In fact I have friends who say they are bi and I learned that our sexuality and can be more varied than even guys who may say they are straight or gay, we may tend to feel more bi where we like both. I am not bi but I understand what they were trying to say.

by luckykel on 12/9/2011 11:26:22 PM

Trust it is hard coming out of the closet I had a very hard time telling my mom, I wrote her a letter saying that i was bisexual and she was completely understanding but I still haven't told my dad because is very judgmental so instead of telling my dad I have told my best friend and after I told her it was easier to tell everyone else. But I decided to not tell people who can not keep secrets and people who are judgmental your friends should keep your secret Trust it gets easier. Good Luck Girlie!!! Smile

by tjimmyt on 12/7/2011 7:23:04 PM

Everybody has choices and no one should tell them what to do, If u like girls THATS OK and if you want to tell your parents or friends go for it, If your friends are truly your friends, they WILL accept you for you!!!

by JuStSmIlEaNyWaYs on 11/30/2011 10:53:29 PM

I like girls and i have know since about 4th grade. i have not told anyone and i do not know what to do.

by bcarolinem123 on 11/15/2011 8:01:10 PM

********************************************
Hey Girlies do you need advice??? Well come on over to my club It's a Girl's Thing, even if you don't need advice but you just want to talk come on over!!! We give advice on puberty, boys, fashion, family, and even the tough stuff. Come on over, we have all positions open!!! I can't wait to see you there!!!
<3 Jamie Smile

by proarchergal42 on 9/8/2011 5:28:11 PM

MODS: I have a question. I am bisexual, but i'm not sure who to tell, or if i should. When i was younger, i did only like guys(i was a major tom boy) but now i really dig chicks. I'm afraid if i tell someone, they wouldn't believe me, becuase i only mentioned guys, and not girls. But i know i like girls now. But i feel like a "traitor". Was i ever straight, am i even bi? I feel like i'm a traitor to being bi, i never felt like this until now. I feel like a traitor of being straight, i *think* i was, until now. I hate the idea IF i changed. People are born straight,gay,bi,les,trans, it's not a developing thing. I feel like i'm being "fake" for being so. I mean, i'm only 14, how can i know something like this? I mean, it might just be a hormonal thing, but i don't think it is. it's hard to explain. But when i see her(my crush/straight friend) my heart skips a beat. I can't take my eyes off her. I blush, and can't help but smile. I dream of her, and i'm so inlove. What should i do?

Hey girl,

Who are you a "traitor" to? You didn't deceive anyone or lead them to think you were someone you weren't - you're just growing up and becoming curious/interested in other things! You're being yourself and there is nothing wrong with that. People might be born gay/straight/lesbian/bi/trans, but it takes soul-searching and getting to know yourself in order to fully understand the person that you are. That goes for all aspects of yourself - your likes, dislikes, morals, values, etc. Try not to put a label on it right now since you sound like you're still working through exactly how you feel. Instead, try starting a journal where you write what you're feeling/thinking about girls and guys around you. Give it some time and feel free to explore life in all ways - liking guys, liking girls, whatever. Find what feels most comfortable and natural for you - and that very well could be liking both genders. There's nothing wrong with that! The best person to talk to about this at this point would be a guidance counselor at your school. They won't judge you, push you towards anything, or attempt to label you. Instead, they'll help you talk through your thoughts/feelings/concerns and will give you a way to finally get this off your chest <3
Lauren C.

by Rainbow Pride on 9/4/2011 12:11:32 AM

Cyberbullying really needs to stop!There are people out there who actually did commit suicide. If you agree and want to stop cyberbullying and bullying,put your name on the bottom of the list and post this everywhere!
1.imrandom123
22.Major_Belieber
23.Vivi_Is_Awesome
24. dancer4eva11
25.Tbarb14
26. xJumpStartClaire

by xJumpStartClaire on 8/22/2011 7:25:04 AM

Hey anyone out there who is having this problem YouTube adam lambert it gets better even if you are not a faof adam do it anyway because you will be touched by what he has to say its on a very personal level and i think it can help anyone who feels alone or confused just check it out it's worth it!

by Fabulous on 8/17/2011 1:12:41 AM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:28:09 PM

It is VERY hard accepting yourself! Don't rush to come out because it is your decision to tell someone. But, if you're like me, it wasn't your choice. If you ever feel bad about your sexuality just remember Gaga's words: No matter gay,straight, or bi, lesbian, transgendered life!

by thestudyofwumbo on 8/1/2011 10:46:28 PM

okay, girl who said she was emo... i get that its your choice and all but what is cutting yourself and all that going to do for you?? and cutting yourself and being emo is NOT going to make things better in your life!!

by rexylover on 8/1/2011 10:44:42 PM

my friend is bi what do i do
mod

Read this article for some advice - as long as you value her as a friend and embrace your friend's uniqueness, you don't have to "do" anything!  Smile
Lauren C.

by rexylover on 8/1/2011 10:20:59 PM

I'm bicurious and just came out to my best friend. It was nerve wrecking but she was totally ok with and it was relieving that she was! Like Randafanna2 said, tell someone who you can truly trust. And remember,lesbian, bi ,transgender, or straight, there's no wrong way.

And to the people who think it's strange that Lesbians/Bis/gays/transgenders make a big deal about telling someone, isn't kinda obvious? With people using the word "gay" as dumb, stupid, etc, and people treating them like they're not human, you WOULD be worried about telling someone.

by ToasterKisshuFanGirl97 on 7/28/2011 1:06:09 AM

@luckykel
If you like looking at naked guys, you could still be bi. Bi means you like both guys and girls.

by pamina9 on 7/21/2011 4:21:46 PM

One of my bestfriends was in the same situation awhile back. She was scared too but nobody has the right to judge you for who you like/love.

by ImaniTheGreat on 7/19/2011 11:25:39 PM

Personally I am only very attracted to guys and I have never felt an attraction to another girl but I think a lot of girls our age may want to experiment, so that maybe what you are feeling.

But I can see why some girls may not be as attracted to guys because we are taught or told that guys bodies are icky, but like some of my friends and I joke about, its called the naked test..if you like looking at guys when they are naked you probably arent bi!

by luckykel on 7/19/2011 11:19:44 PM

Just tell them it's nothing to be ashamed of. If the people you tell hate you for being yourself tell them to burn in hell and f off cuz they are a bunch of bitcs ok !!!!

by cre8tive_2114 on 7/19/2011 7:39:10 PM

Ok there is nothing to ashamed of. Millions of people are Lesbian/Gay or bi. There is nothing wrong with it. Some people just can't get why some people like the same gender but they're are just immature. One of my closest friends is bi and I totally accept her for it. Not many people know her secret but I do and I can keep and accept it. I say tell someone you REALLY do trust. But be careful of who you choose.
Smile

by Randafanna2 on 7/19/2011 4:29:31 PM

Im 12 and I don't really look like it from the outside but on the inside I am an emo. I feel thats a group I can fit in with and my friends are 100% behind my desiscion but my bf hates emos and he says he'll dump me if I turn emo because he thinks all emos are suicidal. I have no clue what my parents will think about this but my mom is one of those girly types and she said she would be mad if I ever turned goth which is similar to emo. My dad thinks emos are too sensitive but I have no clue what to do. What do you think I should do about the actual me?

Embrace who you are and talk to those that matter about your choice in order to dispel any rumors about the lifestyle

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Randafanna2 on 7/19/2011 4:26:50 PM

religion is an excuse...I'm Christian and a lot of my friends are gay, and I'm cool with that. Besides, God said to love everyone <3

Many people probably don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal over it, but if you were that person, you would feel really self conscious and unsure of what other people thought of you. I wish people would just accept others that are different from them!

by r3animated on 7/18/2011 9:36:01 PM

I have nothing personally against lesbian, gay, bisexual people, in fact one of my BEST FRIENDS is gay. I don't agree with it however, since it is a gainst my religion. Bullying is worng no matter what the situation is.

by lizzyd12 on 7/18/2011 5:33:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD....again.
I've been cheated on 3 times. Do you have any helpful tips for getting over that?? (I think that has to do with my trust problems.) Thanks much. Smile

Hey babe! It's never easy being cheated on, even once! This does make it easier to get over the guy though. If you were dating a nice guy who broke up with you it's harder to get over him because you have nothing against him, you still like him as a person. But a cheater makes it easy to dislike him. He hurt, bad. He betrayed your trust. He disappointed you. You don't have to like this guy, you shouldn't like this guy. But you also shouldn't assume that all guys are cheaters. Hopefully more guys have integrity and honor. Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by ineedalifeoh56 on 7/18/2011 1:30:09 PM

mod!!
last year my dad died of a heart attack. this has really motivated me to become active and eat right because i want to be around for my future kids for as long as possible. Just in the past two days I've started doing excercize and eating super healthy. Except I'm worried that I'm losing weight too rapidly. Two days ago I weighed 103 pounds and today i weigh 101 and i haven't weighed this much in more than a year. i just want to make sure this is healthy. I'm 5'2".

Hey babe! It's normal for your weight to fluctuate. You may be a couple pounds lighter or heavier depending on the day. If you lose or gain 10 or more pounds in a week, that's reason for concern. It's great that you're eating healthily and exercising. Keep it up! You're right, you want to be around for as long as possible. I'm sure your mom already does this, but you should also check to make sure your dad's heart problem isn't genetic. At your current weight and height you don't want to drop below 95 pounds. Make sure you're eating enough. Try getting 1200 calories a day and be sure to eat the right things, don't blow your calories on a greasy hamburger or soda. Keep the good work up! xoxo
Jess W.

by funinthesun4ever on 7/18/2011 12:44:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, well, I really like this older guy who's a Junior in high school. The other night he kissed me so I know he likes me back. He's been with a lot of girls so I have a hard time trusting him, even though he's a really sweet guy. Right now, we've just been talking because dating isn't really an option yet. I really, really like this guy and I'm not sure what to do. Please help.
XOXO PS The other night he started talking to his girlfriend he met at the beach again, but claims he didn't. Helpp.

Hey babe! It sounds like you're going to have to get over a lot of trust issues, you don't want that to be an issue if you two do have a relationship. Usually when such an older guy dates a younger girl, he's just trying to physical. So I would be careful with that. Don't let him talk you into doing anything you're not comfortable with. If he will go slowly with you and not pressure you into moving too quickly, then it may work. If you can really trust him. It's going to be difficult to move past those issues, but if you can make it work, then that's great. xoxo
Jess W.

by ineedalifeoh56 on 7/18/2011 11:58:16 AM

My friend's parents are lesbian, and so is my AIG teacher. So I hate it when people act like that is horrible and use the word gay to insult people. There is nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian, everyone is different.

by cordelia on 7/17/2011 8:27:25 PM

People don't throw around their preferences.
It's just weird.
You don't need to tell anybody at all unless it comes up in a conversation or someone asks.
And you only tell people if you want to.
I don't like how people that are gay or lesbian or bi make such a big deal over this.
It's not only straight people who do it.
Anyways my religion is against it so I ignore most of this.

by thetruth on 7/17/2011 8:09:17 PM

ATTENTION ALL Lovatics FANS On August 20nd, we will all watch "La La Land" , "Dont forget", "Here We Go Again" in honor of the greatest teen singer ever's birthday. Let's give her the best birthday present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let's give her what she deserves. Copy and paste to all Demi videos and all music videos let's get this noticed quickly! THUMBS UP THIS UP SO MORE PEOPLE CAN SEE Lets help Demi with this Thumbs UP this!!!!!!!!

by fungirl123 on 7/17/2011 5:26:25 PM

Hey Girlies! Come to my Advice Queen page for on advice on just about anything! I will answer as best as I can and as soon as I can! Don't worry, I'm here for you!
<3 sweetooth <3

by sweetooth on 7/17/2011 5:17:06 PM

MOD!!!
I feel like I'm lazy. All I've done today is read a little and watched tons of tv. I don't know if I'm lazy or I'm just relaxing because it's summer; I do this every few days. It's just so hot that I don't want to clean my room, which is really the only thing I have to do. Also, all my friends are away. Should I be being more productive?

Hey girl,

You don't have to be go-go-going all the time! It's totally fine to take a couple days here and there to be lazy, read a book you like, go through some magazines, or watch a movie. Unwinding is important for us all! And with the hot weather, I totally understand wanting to stay inside and relax instead of getting all sweaty. Just make sure you mix up your week with some days of running errands with your parents, hanging out with friends, learning how to cook a new meal, or cleaning around the house. Even just doing one "productive" thing each day (a load of laundry, organizing the top of your dresser - and yes, reading chapters in your book does count) will make you feel like you're using your time well!
Lauren C.

by funinthesun4ever on 7/17/2011 3:18:43 PM

people make a big deal over people being gay or lesbian because of their religion and what it says in the bible. i personally dont have a problem with gay, lesbian, or bisexual people.

by tswiftluver13 on 7/17/2011 2:56:18 PM

wow. thats a toughfy.............

by filaluvva on 7/17/2011 2:16:28 PM

nerdistheword26 is right. i dont get how people make a big deal over people that are gay and are lesbians. Everyone is human!

by choclatenut111 on 7/17/2011 2:14:21 PM

I'm not gay, but it just annoys me that people think it is so weird that people are gay! They are people too! It doesn't matter if you are gay or not, God put you on this earth for a reason, so haters just cool your jets and respect them for who they are!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/17/2011 1:49:16 PM

need some advice tips? on babysitting, general advice questions, or on fitness? join one, or two or all of my clubs! my newest one is Fitness Bootcamp. it is a 10 unit bootcamp with tips and excercises! Dear Daisy is my most popular club where you can join the Daisy family and you can come to the club when you got the blues or just need advice. i want it to feel like home.Smile i have been in training for babysitting and read the books, so you can trust me on babysitting tips! i hope you all stop by my profile and click on one of the clubs.<3luvlife<3

by <3luvlife<3 on 7/17/2011 2:08:16 AM

First comment? So cool! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am a new advice queen, so, please become a fan! Look for paigepup. Thanx!

by paigepup on 7/16/2011 11:39:16 PM