AN HOUR AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

2 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

3 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

COMMENTS

Do I have to be popular to snag a BF?

I'm not in the coolest clique at school. Will that ruin my chances with guys this fall?

Join my club Alpha's Elites and A-Listers ONLY if you have what it takes ;)

by Jounga on 7/19/2011 7:29:42 PM

Ummmm....confident is spelled wrong Smile

by monkeyqueen99 on 7/19/2011 6:24:56 PM

This is one of the biggest questions in life. Trust me, guys REALLY don't care. If anything, guys find it huge turn of if you just care about popularity.

If he does, well.. he has problems. XD

by aqua girl on 7/19/2011 6:12:12 PM

It is going to be so weird to go to school this year because my elementary school separated into 2 middle schools and now we all come back together in high school. Everyone is going to look different. It's kind of exciting in a way. Maybe some of the cute ones are nicer haha. Hopefully guys really don't care about popularity. But I would never want a guy who likes popular girls anyway.

by topchef88 on 7/19/2011 5:05:16 PM

Guys at my school only date popular girls...

by jackieluvz on 7/19/2011 2:58:13 PM

i cant wait until the guys in my class figure that out bc they think the most popular mean brat is hot because of her "sassyness" Which in my case happens to be my cousin.... talk about a rough life.....

by bieberlover586 on 7/19/2011 12:00:30 PM

Hey, I'm basically stuck at home all summer because my parents are always working, and it gets soo boring cuz I have nothing to do, and I can't get a ride anywhere. What are some things I could do by myself at home that are fun? And would it be possible for me to get a bf this summer even though I can't go anywhere? How would I do it? Thanks!

Hey girly,

You could always start a fun summer read, since you may not have had time to read whatever you wanted during the school year. You could also write letters to your friends, family, etc. because everyone loves getting mail! And getting a BF may be a little difficult since you're stuck at home, but if there was anyone you were interested in during the school year you could try texting or e-mailing him to see how his summer's going, and see what happens from there. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by mememe6 on 7/19/2011 10:49:38 AM

Check out my profile, I give advice, and have an advice page!
Check out my Clubs!
Dear Lizzy, we give advice.
America's Got Talent Fan Club, we talk about America's Got Talent.
Stop Animal Abuse is all about stopping animal harm!
Big Time Readers we talk about reading and writing!
Justin Bieber Fan Club, all we talk about it Justin Bieber!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/19/2011 9:56:04 AM

Hey girl I have the same problem but I am just working through it!!!!

by Kellbell94301 on 7/19/2011 9:45:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i know this has nothing to do with the article above (great help, btw) but i have a MAJOR moving issue. my family has been moving around since i was little. we've lived in 4 different states and in 7 houses. and my parents said there's a 50/50 chance we might move again by the end of the year, or as soon as october. but halfway across the country. i don't know if i can handle this because i'll have to leave behind my friends, and church, and school, and the place i've known to love. i also don't know what to expect from the people my age. i am concerned that the girls there will treat me badly. i don't know, i guess i'm just being negative, but theres a solution for that, and i told my dad we could try cyber school. even so, there is the plus side that i'll be WAY closer to family, but i don't think i'll live without my friends, especially knowing that they'll have new friends by the end of the school year, and might have forgotten about me. help!

Hey girl,

It's always tough to move and leave friends behind. To stay in touch with them, you should start an e-mail thread and keep it going. You could also make it a rule that you and your BFFs have to talk on the phone at least once every week, to make sure that you all stay in touch. You can also see if at some point during the year, your parents will let you visit your friends, and you can all have a big sleepover. Staying touch can be easy, you just have to try. Making new friends is also easy, even though you may be a little nervous. It really only takes one smile or "hello" to start a conversation with someone and begin a new friendship, so that's all you have to do. Just smile at people, introduce yourself, and tell them that you're new. They'll try to help you fit in, and it will be a lot better than what you're imagining. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.