10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

How To: Make your bikini look amazing all summer long

Protect that two-piece and keep that suit in tip-top shape.

MODMODMOD What makeup would go with dull green eyes? They're not hazel but they are like a greyish green so what could I do with makeup to make them more green? Thanks!

Hey girl. Try a smoky eye, it's both flattering at mysterious.

kara g.

by basketball7 on 7/22/2011 4:07:12 PM

I'm trying to change the pic on my profile but when I hit submit changes it stays the same. What am I doing wrong? And I have green eyes so what makeup would bring them out because they're kind of a dull green Thanks

Hey babe! Your profile is private so I can't change your profile pick, but if you report yourself I can go on and remove it then you can put in a new one. Try a lilac colored shadow, don't go overboard or you'll look funny. But purples and golds will bring out the green in your eye wonderfully! Also, try using a purple or green eyeliner. xoxo
Jess W.

by basketball7 on 7/22/2011 8:51:40 AM

I need to find wedges for school, I'm starting high school this year, and I wanna boost my height a little bit, but I want it to be an appropriate heel height. Where can I find them, and how high should they be? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, that's a tough call. I'd keep it to three inches at max. Try Payless or even Urban Outfitters.

Alyssa B.

by Serendipityy on 7/21/2011 11:57:55 PM

I hate how the butt of some of my swim bottoms gets all saggy after a lot of use...but oh well, another reason to go shopping for a new bikini I guess.

by simply_isabella[: on 7/21/2011 3:00:42 PM

And don't dry them in the sun!! It fades the colors!

by butterflybabe on 7/20/2011 11:40:25 PM

i hate how i cant wear bikinis because my ribs are huge!! (and i do have a little bit of a belly) but mainly its my ribs- they go out almost as much as what goes in the bikini top! If the same thing happens to you, please tell me...

by squigglegiggle13 on 7/20/2011 4:02:39 PM

I'm constantly growing, so I don't like to buy expensive clothes. I try not to wear string bikinis because, um, my top will go flying. Do you have any idea where I can get cheap swimsuits?
BTW: Love Five Dollar Divas, thanks for putting them in your mag this month! I mean, prom gloves for under 5 bucks? Sweet!

Hey girly,

Check out this post to see where to get some inexpensive suits: Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by horsewhisperer on 7/20/2011 1:20:34 PM

I am going to the beach with some friends both guys and girls but my bf isnt going and he doenst want me going because of some history I have had with one of the guys. What should I do, there is nothing going on between us anymore but my bf still seems weird about it, my friends say I should go and even my mom has said she thinks I should. What should I tell my bf?

Hey girl, you should go and tell your BF that he has nothing to worry about. He can trust you, and that's all that matters.

Alyssa B.

by luckykel on 7/19/2011 10:54:58 PM

is there any tricks to not get streaks with self tan? Any advice is appreciated. I use lotion and spray (the lotion always gets smearedFrown) I don't want to cover up my legs, or make it look fake. tySmile

Hey girl, it can definitely be easy to get streaks with lotion. My suggestion is to get a lotion with a color guide so you can see where you've applied your tanner -- the color from it will fade, but it'll help you keep track of what areas are covered.

Alyssa B.

by hahaha2005 on 7/19/2011 9:54:23 PM

i know I'm not aloud to wear bikinis but the only reason i want one is because of the padded cups. Where do you think i could find a one piece or tankini withe padding?

Hey girl, definitely -- especially on tankinis. I'd try a store like Target or Kohl's and see what they've got.

Alyssa B.

by HannahJL on 7/19/2011 9:25:35 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!