3 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

6 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

7 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

3 ways to keep in touch with your summertime sistahs

Just ‘cause school is on the horizon doesn’t mean you have to say sayonara to your new sweeties...

Hey Girlies! Come visit my Advice Queen page for advice on just about anything! I will answer your question as soon as possible. Don't be afraid to ask any question because no question is too embarrassing or humiliating.
<3 sweetooth <3

by sweetooth on 7/19/2011 8:18:22 PM

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/19/2011 7:28:16 PM

When I moved from Chicago I was in kindergarten(now I am 14) and I made this really good friend and we are still super close. I am seeing her this week becuase we are going to Chicago and Wisconsin. We live 13 hours away yet we still stay in touch. It really isn't that hard you just have to want to remain friends. Smile

by topchef88 on 7/19/2011 7:00:49 PM

Me and my best friend have been close for years. I called her today and asked if she wanted to hang and she said she would love to except her parents want us to take a break. What does that even mean?? I don't want us to stop being friends. Help

Your best bet is to ask her to explain what that means and tell her how you feel

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by BeachCoffee on 7/19/2011 5:36:53 PM

Hey girls, I'm Andrea. I love giving advice, so if you need it, you can ask me anything. I'm 16, so I have more life experience than most girls on this site. Also, check out my website: http://confidencecounts.webs.com/

by pageantprincess411 on 7/19/2011 5:17:18 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
I just moved to a different state recently. I didn't want to and it's been really hard to get use to. I'm still trying and this has caused my mom and I to get into several fights. I already have low confidence and she tells me that I'm rude and obnoxious and that she wants to get me tickets for a plane so I can go away. She also curses at me. I try to explain my feelings, but she just doesn't care and doesn't listen to me. I'm completely misunderstood. I don't feel like I'm wanted and that I would be better off away from her forever. I don't like that, but that's what she has made me feel like. I just feel like a terrible person, when all I want is her to understand what I feel. What should I do?

Hey girly,

Since you and your mom have a hard time talking to each other, how about writing her a letter? That way, she can't interrupt you or say anything while she's reading it--she can only listen to what you have to say. You should be completely honest in the letter and say exactly how you feel--that you're having a hard time adjusting but you're trying, and you feel like you're not even wanted. Once she understands how you're feeling, she'll hopefully come around and realize your feelings. Also, you could talk to another family member or guidance counselor to get through this tough time. x0x0
Casey L.

by hellokittylover14 on 7/19/2011 3:56:39 PM

Hey girl,

You really should talk to a guidance counselor or family member about it, and see if they can talk to her about it instead of you. Tell them that it makes you really uncomfortable, and don't want to be around it, but you don't really feel comfortable talking to your mom about it yourself.
Casey L.

by hermione&ron on 7/19/2011 3:42:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want to sign up for GL penpals, but I am so confused by it! 1) Does it cost? 2) How many people will I have writing me?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Just look here for all the deets: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/09/22/Get-the-Write-Friend.aspx. x0x0
Casey L.