6 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

9 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

10 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Freaked about getting it for the first time

I’ve heard that you can’t tell when you’re going to get your period—it just comes and suddenly you realize you feel wet. Is that true?

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I haven't had my period yet, but sometimes i get such bad irritation and then i will get cramps for such a long time, but there not that bad, and my doctor said that i might get mine this year! help please

hey girl. I'm not so sure what your question is.

xoxo

Katie L.

by hopie9351 on 1/2/2013 4:23:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was going to go out with my bff today, but i'm stuck at home, with a cold. I'm really bored and i think i've watched all the good shows on tv. All my friends are out shopping, so i cant call them over. Plus im really sick, and i think ive thrown up a total of 5 times since this morning. And my head hurts. I guess my questions are what can i do to pass the time and how do i stop throwing up (already took medecine, cant take anymore for a few hours)

Hey girl, try taking a nap, reading a book, chatting with friends, or surfing GL.com. I hope you feel better soon. xoxoxo

Lauren I.

by swifty#1 on 8/29/2012 4:08:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm on my period right now (tmi) and i feel really bad. My stomach hurts a lot, and so does everything else. Im not allowed to take medicine because my mom or dad isnt at home, so i dont know what to do. Also my period is really heavy, but it wasnt like this last time i had it. Help?

Hey girly, try a heating pad, a hot bath or shower, eating a banana or laying curled up on your side. Also, try giving mom or dad a call and explaining the situation, they might let you go ahead and take something or give you more ideas to stop the pain.

Lauren I.

by Carly.13 on 8/29/2012 2:35:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
When i'm on my period (awkward) i feel like i'm wet 'down there' or i peed in my pants. ( is tyere any way to stop this feeling?) I also get these like 'clumps' mixed in with my period.( is that normal?) Also i just started my period this summer and school starting soon and im scared to change my pad there.

Hey! That's all perfectly normal, but it's always best to ask a doctor about any body questions.  I would recommend tampons. They can be difficult to start, but you don't feel them at all once you learn to use them and they help you stay dry too. good luck!

Helen S.

by Sarah_12 on 8/28/2012 6:01:31 PM

I'm on my period my tummy hurts I have cramps at nite and I'm rea,ly bloated

by Cookie318 on 8/8/2012 5:05:44 PM

Mod mod mod... Okay so today we might go to the mall and get me measured but I'm like nervous that I might get my period today. I've been like super tired and bloated and crampy and my boobs are sore... I know I probably won't and I shouldn't be worried but I still am for some reason I feel like I know it's comin! So thanx again (:

Hey girl,

you're probably just nervous, but if it does happen at least you'll be with your mom!

Meghan D.

by cuddlebug143 on 3/24/2012 10:29:56 AM

Mod mod mod mod moddddd
okay so my mom just measured my boobs and they are 27 in underneath my boobs and 31 on my boobs!!!! I have a book and it says that's a D cup! I wear an A cup rite now and it's too small but not that small! What the heck????? And also I've had discharge for 1 year and a month and still no period!!! my mom got hers at 14 and I'm 13!!! Is my period comin soon? Also I feel bloated and I crave salt is that a sign??? Frown thanx

Hey girl,

If you're super skinny, that might be right, but if you're not sure you should get measured by an expert at a bra store to be sure. If you're only 13, don't worry -- everyone gets her period at different ages, so don't compare yourself to your mom. You'll get it when the time is right! If you're craving salt, that's probably unrelated, so drink more fluids and stay hydrated!

Meghan D.

by cuddlebug143 on 3/24/2012 9:48:55 AM

mod mod mod
im 13, i weigh __ pouns,im 5'2'', and my bra size is 34a,i had discharge for 2 years and im in 7th grade...am i getting my period anytime soon cuz I'm worried

Hey girlie,

There's no reason to be worried! No one can guess exactly when you'll get your period (not even your doctor), but you're progressing through puberty normally and I'm sure it'll start on time. Girls get their first period at all ages, on average between 11-14. You'll be fine, try to relax girl! <3
Lauren C.

by cutiepie14231 on 2/16/2012 7:44:13 PM

Mod I have been having discharge for around 2 years, is that normal? I really don't like my hair now, It used to be pin straight golden blonde. Now it's a brownish blonde color, frizzy, and wavy almost curly. I'm 5 foot 2 in and 86.7 lbs. My breasts are size 32 A. What other signs are there that my periodis coming? How can I prep for my period, We have no school nurse and I don't have a mom who lives with me. P.S. how can I pursuede my dad to let me dye my hair a lighter natural bonde color? My hair color is so boring and kind of ugly...!! Frown

Hey girl,

All hair colors are different, and we can't control 'em, and I'm sure yours is beautiful! If you're set on changing your color, try getting just highlights or using a natural product like Sun-in. Discharge is normal, but if you're worried about your period, schedule an appointment with a doc! Doctors can tell you how to prepare and what's normal or not.

Meghan D.

by gaaragirlfan on 2/4/2012 11:10:27 AM

Also What if Im scared to use tampons, just a phobia of mine

by sam76127 on 1/25/2012 6:10:28 PM