7 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

7 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

10 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Fresh fruit sorbet

We’re making this French classic oh-so-easy…

Hey, I was wondering how much sorbet this makes??
THANX!

Hey girl,

If you look at the variations, they all say, "For one quart, use ___" so they're all generally for just one quart of sorbet!
Kelly G.

by #1partier on 5/25/2012 2:11:39 PM

MOD-this stuff looks delicious! You dont have to answer but I think a really good idea for a recipe her @ GL is how to make a crepe Smile Yummmmmmm Smile

by HappyFeet16 on 8/18/2011 2:34:27 PM

This looks soooo good!!! I'm totally gonna try it!!!

by pandayoyo12 on 8/16/2011 2:54:47 PM

think of your crush

2.make a heart with your hands

3.then kiss your hands while still making the heart

4.then put the heart where your real heart is

5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out

6.this will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by hulagirl410 on 8/8/2011 4:34:40 PM

i dont have a food processor.. watever th@t is..

by muamua1j on 7/20/2011 5:50:00 PM

Wow! This looks DELICIOUS and is so simple!
Only fruit and simple syrup? I WANNA MAKE IT!

by Freakout911 on 7/20/2011 9:52:56 AM

MODMODMOD
i get these little white dots on my nails. is there any way to prevent them> and what causes them?
what is good makeup for the beach?
how should i wear my hair? its medium length but has really short layers.
i'm getting an ipod touch so i can txt my friends. and this guy gave me his phone number and i really like him so i want to text him. during school he flirted all the time with me and stuff but what if he likes someone else? and what should i say to him?
lastly (i know these are really random hahha) umm when i shave my bikini line, whats the best way to do it and how do i avoid razor burn?

Hey girly,

The little white dots could be from any trauma that you had (like slamming your fingers into something). Since the nail grows slowly, the trauma could have happened months ago but just needs time to grow out. The dots could also be an allergy or infection, so next time you go to the doctor, be sure to ask him or her about it. You shouldn't wear too much makeup to the beach, just a little so that it looks natural. Maybe just a little bit of powder and some blush. For your hair, a messy pony or bun (with a headband) would be a cute hairstyle and would pull back the layers for the beach. About the guy, if he gave you his number and flirted with you, it sounds like he wants you to text him so you shouldn't worry about anyone else for now. You can just say stuff like "how's your summer going?" or "what did you do today?" to get the convo started. The best way to shave your bikini line is to use a fresh blade or razor, shaving cream, and shave in the same direction that the hair is growing in. You also don't want ot put any scented lotions or creams on the area right after you've shaved. x0x0
Casey L.

by freeflyer759 on 7/20/2011 9:45:40 AM

GIRLS, I JUST CREATED THREE BRAND NEW CLUBS!
ONLY GIRLS IN THE WORLD- For all my only children sistahs!
VENT IT OUT- When you just had that bad moment in your day and needed to share it with someone
CLUB HAWAI`I- Wanna know which places you should visit if you go there? Want to learn some Hawaiian words?
Check my profile out to join!

by purpleorchid on 7/20/2011 2:06:56 AM

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/19/2011 7:30:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok, so i have this guy friend, and he is really starting to annoy me. whenever im on facebook, he starts chatting with me, and he CONSTANTLY texting me. He wont stop, even if i ignore him. What should i do?

Tell him that you enjoy talking to him, but if you talk constantly, you won't have anything to talk about at the end of the day

Brittany G.