11 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

14 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

15 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

I have a cold sore. Do I have herpes?

I was sitting in health class yesterday and we were talking about STIs...

A lot of the time, there isn't any outer physical evidence of it other than sometimes cold sores. But it's nothing to worry about as long as you keep clean! Casey L.

by frankensteingirl on 7/20/2011 2:56:09 PM

MOD !
How do you get the GL magazine? Do you have to subscribe somehow to get it, or what? Do you pay for the magazine or no?

Hey girly,

This will answer all your questions: http://www.girlslife.com/page/faq.aspx The magazine is great! x0x0
Casey L.

by kipinoy on 7/20/2011 1:42:12 PM

I had a cold sore on the inside of my mouth on the lip. I just got a cotton ball wet, dipped it in baking soda, and put in on the cold sore. (Don't lick the baking soda, it doesn't taste good" After you let the baking soda sit for about 1 minute, swish some warm water in your mouth until all of the baking soda comes off. Do this for a couple of days until it dissapears! I had a REALLY big one because I kept on biting it and playing with it, but then the next day it was pretty much gone!

by kipinoy on 7/20/2011 1:41:04 PM

MODMODMOD ok lately i have been acting very differently, because i have been screaming at my mom and fighting with her a lot, getting mad over everything, and i have been crying a lot. I have heard that during puberty you have mood swings, but i'm not sure if that's it. Is there something wrong with me?

Hey girly,

It could be mood swings or PMs (when you start getting very emotional), or you could be upset about something else. Try starting a journal and writing down all of your feelings. Getting them out might really help you. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by sammy4457 on 7/20/2011 1:20:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! I'm afraid to kiss! I heard you can get mono from kissing and I REALLY don't want mono but I do want my first kiss when I get a bf. HELP!!!!

Hey girly,

You need to make sure that you know the person you're about to kiss really well, and ask if they've had mono or been sick recently. If you know the person, chances are they'll be no surprises. x0x0
Casey L.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/20/2011 12:57:00 PM

I would freak out if that was me!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/20/2011 12:52:20 PM

MODMODMODMOD: i have like a weird case of hives. im alergic to something i ate but it started on monday and now its wednesday and its less but its still there, especially on my back, shoulders, knees and thighs. im going to six flags tomorrow and i cant really go if i have the hives. i tried benadryl and it doesnt really work very well. do you have any ideas on how to fix it? -thanks

Hey girl,

You really should go seen a doctor as soon as you can so that he or she can figure out what you're allergic to and get rid of the hives. x0x0
Casey L.

by daloreanzone on 7/20/2011 12:50:36 PM

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll get right on that! x0x0 Casey L.

by dancer1846 on 7/20/2011 11:19:41 AM