Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

13 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

14 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Starting a new school after a summer move

I’m really nervous about making friends and getting comfortable at my new school. Can you help me out?

How can I remember names easier? I just started a new school and I can't remember alot of the other kids' names.

by adeleeevee on 8/5/2013 8:42:05 PM

MOD
I'm like kinda private-schooled-more homeschooled. It's at a house with three ppl including me. But in 8th grade I have to go to public school. How will I be accepted?

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to be nervous, but I'm sure you'll love your new school! Check out these posts for tips on making the switch Smile

Meghan D.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 2/23/2013 12:05:07 AM

OK so I started cooking this year and I've had a lot of bad dishes. I'm okay with that but my problem is my parents. Every time I make a bad dish, they tell me I should find another "fad." I try to tell them this isn't just a fad, that I want to try to be a good cook, but they won't listen. They even told me that I shouldn't be influenced by my best friend (who also loves cooking). How do I tell them I'm serious about cooking?

Hey girlie,

I think you'll prove that you're serious about cooking after you stick with it, keep trying, and show them that you aren't going to get discouraged. Basically, they need to see that you're not going quit after a little while. If their comments are bringing you down, try cooking smaller meals for yourself and experiment until you get it right. That way, you can debut a great dish when you make it for them and show them how much you've learned Smile
Lauren C.

by genieinabottle on 8/16/2012 7:28:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD okay so theres this new girl from new york who just came to my school and before ANYONE acctually saw her....all the guys were saying how hot she was and how they were all gonna ask her out.Once she got there, her locker was right beside my bffs and the second she got there...all of our grade formed a MOB around her!!! me and my bffs think shes rly nice and want to be friends with her but we can never get to her because all of tthe guys/ popular girls are ALWAYS in a mob around her!!!what should we do?

That's nice of you to wanna be her friend, chica. Just take the first chance ya get to introduce yourself and invite her to hang out sometime. Maybe you'll run into her in the bathroom or in the hall. And if you don't, at least you have your friends, and hopefully she'll find some good ones of her own.
Carrie R.

by katiegurll;) on 6/12/2012 3:20:25 PM

hey i've been there done that it really isn't that bad on the first day you are nerves but people will be there and wont stop being nice i garenty it

by allurajade on 3/6/2012 4:10:56 PM

Hey Girls! Have a problem like this? I'm here to offer you help from girls just like you! At my brand new club, Club Girl, I promise to give out awesome advice! The whole meaning of Club Girl is in the title! It's for girls! From books to movies, to fashion to makeup, the whole list, INCLUDING ADVICE, Club Girl is a place for support even in your toughest times. So come and join! You will not regret it!
***POSITIONS NOW OPEN. SEE CLUB GIRL PROFILE FOR DETAILS***

-ana*marie
Club Girl President

by ana*marie on 11/16/2011 10:31:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm really nervous about starting middle school next year.(7th) I'm trying to be prepared for it but i'm so lost! I haven't really ahd to make new friends since iv'e never moved. What are some tips for making new friends?And in the middle school I will go to every friday they go to this movie theator and hang out. I'm so nervous! What if i dont make friends? I did make one today in chorus with this new girl but it was so awkward talking!!! I will still have some of my old friends but I get really annoyed by them now. Please help!

Hey babe,

I promise you will make new friends next year. Even though you will have a lot of awkward conversations the first couple of weeks of school, you will eventually find people who share similar interests - there will be tons of new kids in chorus and in your classes! As for making new friends, just be friendly. Smile at people and compliment them! That can get any conversation going. Don't stress about it too much yet - after all, you have an entire year! xoxox
Devin A.

by highschool1 on 10/24/2011 2:06:56 PM

Mod mod mod I just moved, and even though I've done it before but this time is different. I'm always anxious for school and I'm just so lonely. Frown I've never felt like this before. I've started fearing lunch because I don't have anyone to sit with. I just can't seem to stop crying either. Please help me! I'm at the point where I am thinking about a therapist. Ha I'm even crying as I write this. Please help

Hey missy, it might be best to talk to a therapist just to see what's going on. Sounds like you're going through a difficult time and someone professional would defintely be able to help you. AWW I hope you feel better girly!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by webone1 on 9/7/2011 8:33:40 PM

hey! recently i became an advice queen! need advice on everything school? maybe you're having trouble with one of your honor classes and don't know how to handle it. or maybe you keep getting distracted in class by a cute guy! whatever your question i'd be happy to answer!!!!!!!

by 86cutie on 8/19/2011 11:00:32 AM