4 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

5 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

6 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

4 ah-dorable denim dresses

Our beloved denim is getting’ dressed up (but not too much).

all super cute Smilei love jean rompers though...

by devann8 on 8/1/2011 12:48:13 PM

Hey chickas!
Wanna add oommphh to an outfit? Hit up the jewelry!
I <3 Forever21! check out all the amazing deals and the fabulous finds! They are adorable and affordable!
Want more of my fabb ideas? Join my clubs! And my advice queen page! babygirl1265

xoxo
Ashley

by babygirl1265 on 7/29/2011 12:01:01 PM

Hey, icecreamsandwich13. If u want 2 change ur style, go for it. If ppl make fun of you, they're just being immature and childish. OH and ps. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

by gl_readah on 7/28/2011 11:48:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, I was just wondering if there are any stores that have really cute and cheap stuff? And also I am trying to change my style because I always wear jeans, a tee shirt, a sweatshirt, and converse...but everytime I try to wear something different people make fun of me..any tips on what to do?

Hey! try target, goodwill, and designer consignment stores for lower prices. as for changing up your look all you need is confidence. who cares what people say? are you changing your look for them or for yourself?
Helen S.

by icecreamsandwich13 on 7/27/2011 7:03:46 PM

Here's one of my tips for BTS shopping: For clothes, set aside money for cheaper clothes, and then save up extra money for one or two expensive things, rather than spending it all on just a couple of expensive outfits.

by gl_readah on 7/26/2011 3:46:42 PM

MODMODMOD 1)there is this popular and nice girl at my school and everyone likes her. i got kind of jealous and was being really mean. how can i mend things and make us friends. 2)also none of my frinds have the same iterests and never want to go to the mall. they dont really care much about me. i need friends i can relate to. 3)i foud a super cute formal strapless dress. i want to buy it. can i wear it to family parties and bday parties? (it's not revealing just strapless. its almost knee length and not tight.)4)how d i make my aquaintances into friends?

Hey girlie! 1) Try hanging out with the girl, just the two of you. If you were seriously mean to her then apologize. She may not want to hang out with you right away because you were mean, but don't give up. Make sure she knows you're really sorry and you want to make up for your mistakes and you hope you can be friends. 2) Try new things, clubs, activities, and find people with the same interests as you. That way you'll have more in common and can do more things together. 3) I always choose to buy Smile If you have an event coming up, like a dance or something, or one of those family parties or birthday parties and you think it will be appropriate there, then go for it! Just check with other girls to see what they are wearing so that you're not too formal, but it's better to be over-dressed than under-dressed. 4) Try hanging out with these people outside of how you normally see them. If they're just school friends then hang out with them outside of school, if they're friends from camp, then see them after camp ends, try to meet up with them at a coffeeshop or the mall or something. Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 7/25/2011 4:00:28 AM

i have a hourglass shape, but im kinda a big boned girl, with long, muscular legs. i love my waist because its small, but all shirts and dresses have a belt or something like that built in in the wrong place! either on my stomach or high on my chest. what should i do to show off my waist more?

hey! buy a ton of pencil skirts but also dresses that have fuller skirts which will accentuate your waist Smile
Helen S.

by lijbsinger on 7/23/2011 6:44:43 PM

MOD are forever21 boots good quality? because I know that some of their clothes aren't very. what about their jeans? Lol I'm doing some bts shopping. i know I asked this before but the MOD didn't have forever21 clothes/boots thanks! Smile

Hey chica!  I love love love Forever21.  However, since their clothes are inexpensive (one of the great things about that store!), they aren't meant to last forever.  So I think they are fine for now, and great for trendy items (like red jeans or studded boots that you won't want next year), but not for long-wear.  xoxo

Marie H.

by foreverme! on 7/23/2011 3:31:11 AM

MOD I feel like im really demanding with my friends and i dont know how to stop. Its never worried me to much because i have had 4 best friends since i was little but they are all leaving and i dont know how to make new friends and i dont know how to make them like me. I also dont know how to start a conversation with a person that i have been in classes for for years but have never talked to.

Hey chica, I'm sorry to hear your friends are leaving, but like the saying goes, you can make new ones and keep the old.  Make a plan for staying in touch, like Skype dates or regular hang-outs.  As for making new friends, it might be cool if you could sign up for an after-school activity or sport.  You'll meet people with similar interests.  As for starting a convo with someone you've known but not talked to, look for something you have in common.  Smile, say hi, and ask what they thought of an assignment.  Compliments are also a great ice-breaker!  Good luck!

Marie H.

by *:)* on 7/22/2011 11:57:29 PM

I like them all, even the first one. I have a denim dress that my mom bought for me and I love it. Now I want to get another one.

by luckykel on 7/21/2011 11:42:07 PM