AN HOUR AGO RT @rydelR5: #RydelRYL signing tour starts TOMORROW! 😝 Come see me in Boca Raton, FL at the Glades Rd. location @ 11am!http://t.co/IYITnUuuyF@BNBuzz

AN HOUR AGO BRB, need to play #Hungry5SOS for the rest of today because it's official: #HUNGRY5SOSISBACK!

1 HOURS AGO Meet the girl behind one of the most successful eco-friendly businesses in the world. #GOALS: http://t.co/8itBnQaJIi pic.twitter.com/Fgtn2COtXs

COMMENTS

A cute new boy band to love

That’s right! Look out, JoBros, because there are hot, new Italian teenage heartthrobs hitting the charts.

The one in the middle looks like Kevin Jonas Lol. And the one on the left is such a cutie!

by cecily on 9/23/2011 6:51:22 PM

The only all male bands that i like have either all dead people, are partially dead, or are at least out of high school. Most are in age ranges 20-38. teenage boy bands are so over rated

by fudgemonkey on 7/26/2011 7:32:01 PM

Hi girlies! i really want to get to you all of you!
CHECK OUT MY PROFILE & CLUBS!!!

ONLY GIRLS IN THE WORLD- For all my only children sistahs!

VENT IT OUT- When you just had that bad moment in your day and needed to share it with someone

CLUB HAWAI`I- Wanna know which places you should visit if you go there? Want to learn some Hawaiian words?

by purpleorchid on 7/22/2011 3:20:53 AM

I am going BTS shopping and im going to get a lot of clothes. What do I need? And whats in style? Thanks!

Hey babe! Definitely get more jeans! You can never have enough shorts, bermudas, and kapris. You can also get some new rompers or sundresses, jean dresses are totally in! Check out our fashion section to see what you like. xoxo
Jess W.

by loveforever21 on 7/22/2011 1:14:22 AM

omg I saw them on Premios Juventud, they were great! Laughing

by Clauu! on 7/21/2011 9:59:59 PM

I'm soo tired of all the stupid boy bands...but it'll never end...so why complain ?Tong

by puddincup12 on 7/21/2011 9:46:04 PM

I saw their performance on American Idol. They were pretty good, but I can't see myself getting too into music that's in a foreign language.

by supersingershannon on 7/21/2011 9:09:23 PM

They are ugly! I'll listen though

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/21/2011 8:16:27 PM

sooo good, they have beautiful voices. they performed on American Idol and were sooooo good, bravo! Smile
Shelby

by sstods on 7/21/2011 8:04:09 PM

Woah. The voices are very, very good. While it's not really my thing, I definitely appreciate those voices. Bravo, Il Volo, Bravo.

by OMGabi on 7/21/2011 6:09:33 PM