5 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

6 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

7 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Frame your vacay memories

When it comes to preserving your best summer moments, it’s all in the frame…

I put movie tickets on one of my frames.

by Cutiepie7 on 8/23/2012 6:15:58 PM

Think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6. This will only work if you post this to your favorite article

by koolkatmn on 10/10/2011 4:25:00 PM

I actually am going too do this 2mozzo now!♥♥

by Elle ♥ on 8/4/2011 4:54:06 PM

Hey, umm so what does MOD mean and why do people use it? Im lost....

Hey girl. A mod is a person who either interns or works at GL and approves all comments that come through the site. Putting MOD at the beginning of a question will get one of us to answer it.

mary h.

by Xoshanaxo on 7/27/2011 9:34:20 AM

I think you guys should do a back to school craft like for a small locker or a small desk or for a backpack or something you know to make organizing your school stuff easier!

Hey girl,

Thanks so much for your idea. We love hearing your suggestions! x0x0
Casey L.

by MaxRide15 on 7/26/2011 3:36:50 PM

I really want to try this!

by Pumpkinbabby101 on 7/24/2011 10:29:25 AM

I never even go on vacation, unless visiting family out of state counts.

by Alle93 on 7/21/2011 4:09:56 PM

I should try this!  Casey L.

by allyson1124 on 7/21/2011 1:12:18 PM

I got a letter saying to renew the day I was supposed to get my magazine. Am I I still going to get my magazine, or will I miss my second magazine in a row??!! help!!

Hey babe! If you haven't gotten your magazine yet, you may need to renew your subscription. Check with your mom or whoever pays for your subscription. xoxo
Jess W.

by svds on 7/21/2011 11:50:04 AM

1)ok so this week i moved to an upstairs bed room and now i have my own bathroom.i want to redecorate the bathroom a you have any idea where i can find some cute inexpensive shower curtains?thanks
2)i really want to try out for track next year but not very good at it.any tips on training this summer? thank you Smile

Hey babe! You should check stores like Target, Kohl's, JC Penney, and Macy's for cute bathroom accessories! And it's great that you want to get in shape for track season. The best way to do this is to build up your endurance by running more often and longer day by day. Don't forget to keep a balanced diet! Good luck! xoxo
Jess W.

by music girl on 7/21/2011 11:24:48 AM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?