1 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

2 HOURS AGO Our girl, @lauramarano shows us why veggies are the http://t.co/pLtNniQ0l2: http://t.co/Zd1nuJDn4c

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

COMMENTS

Frame your vacay memories

When it comes to preserving your best summer moments, it’s all in the frame…

mOdmOdmOd
HeySmile so, in the latest gl mag it says to have 7 diff binders to stay organized for school, but would 1 big one be easier with tabs? Or is it easier to stay organized with 7?

Hey girlie! It's totally up to you! I've tried it both ways and found individual binders to be way easier and more convenient.  It really just depends on what you think is better. Several binders, one binder, folders, it's all up to you. xoxo
Jess W.

by shorty33 on 7/21/2011 10:07:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey so im going to a sumer camp for a month soon... im going with a friend, but shes been kinda moody and sad since her grandparents on both side passed away this year Frown how can i cheer her up? also, some girls who to the camp last year said that that its REALLY clique-y and the girls are mean... but i dont know cuase my cousin has friedns there and she said they're really nice. so how can i become more socail? im not that shy but not that super bubbly? how can i get people to want to be myfriedn? thanks so much!

Hey babe! The best piece of advice I can give that you should pay attention to for the rest of your life is to be yourself. Don't try to change yourself to get others to like you. You'll end up resent them for making you change and you probably won't like the person you become. So when you're at this camp try to meet as many people as you can, ifit is clique-y you don't have to partake in that aspect. You can be friends with whoever you want. If you make a connection with the artsy people, the athletic people, the "popular" people, you can be friends with anyone and everyone. You can never have too many friends. Go in with an open mind, don't assume the girl are clique-y and mean or that everyone's super nice. Just try to have fun. And help your friend have fun too. This camp could be a nice distraction for her from everything that's been going on in her life. If she still seems to be having a hard time talk to her about it. See first if she wants to talk about her side then explain how she can use this camp to help get her mind off of the real world. When there are so many things that seem to be going wrong for someone, it can be a real relief and life saver to take a break sometimes. Good luck girlie! xoxo
Jess W.

by edamame on 7/21/2011 3:25:52 AM

GIRLS, I JUST CREATED THREE BRAND NEW CLUBS!

ONLY GIRLS IN THE WORLD- For all my only children sistahs!

VENT IT OUT- When you just had that bad moment in your day and needed to share it with someone

CLUB HAWAI`I- Wanna know which places you should visit if you go there? Want to learn some Hawaiian words?
Check my profile out to join!

by purpleorchid on 7/21/2011 2:04:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What do you do when you have a bad thought in your head? I try talking about it or writing it down, but the thought spreads like poison. I just want it to go away so i can feel happy again, but its always stressing thoughts, or stuff that makes me sad, and sometimes i cant sleep. Thanks!

Hey babe! If there's something you can do about the issue then that might resolve your worried mind. If something has caused your mind to be consumed with something, the only thing to do is to do something about it. There's not much else I can say since I don't know what the problem is. If you're having trouble being happy then do things to make you happy, get your nails done, go shopping, read your fave book, or hang with your besties. Good luck girlie! xoxo
Jess W.

by summersistah123321 on 7/21/2011 1:09:19 AM

The Art of Music ♫ <---- JOIN!

Come and talk about your favorite singers, bands, songs, etc!
I'm putting together a new playlist and i need ideas!

by LoveLifePeace on 7/20/2011 6:18:58 PM

My closest friend Innocent is sooo angry at my cousin (S) and her ex bestfriend (J). What happend is me, A, J,U, had a close knit social circle. J and A were BESTFRIENDS! J is S's cousin on the other side. S stole J and started gossip and lies about me. I am angry, but I'm used to it because S is a gossipy person who likes drama and can be malicious. J started talking about me like S, witch I AM NOT okay with since she is not my family and I don't have to put up with her like I have to do with S. S is a total flirt and has no girl friends because she is a boyfriend stealer, and she gossips so bad, but she is very popular with our cousins. How can A get over it? It happend 8th grade and now we are going into 9th Tong. It hurt her so bad. She trusted J with everything, then J totally dumped her! She's still fuming and has no summer plans (almost all were with J. She did come over to go somewere once tho) so all she does is sit at home and marinate in hatred. Help? - Tired of drama!

Helen S.

by Mikah D. on 7/20/2011 5:28:35 PM

Great idea, I will try and see how it turns out. As long as the color and composition make it attractive looking enough for the wall and my room. No pictures of my bf just so I dont have to tear it down if things dont work out. We are kind of having a rough week, can you tell.

by luckykel on 7/20/2011 4:13:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I am having a pool party at my house next saturday for 4 hours. i want to have an awesome party that people talk about weeks after. my friends say some things that i dont want my parernts to hear and this is my first party at my house. i dont want them to be around us all the time. that would stink!! Please help!
~Erin~

Hey girl,

Your parents will definitely wanna monitor the party to make sure that everyone's being safe and everything's going all right, but see if they could watch you from a window inside the house or just occasionally come outside and check on things. You should also warn your friends that your parents will be around so they shouldn't say anything that they wouldn't want your parents to hear. Have fun! x0x0
Casey L.

by daughtry60763 on 7/20/2011 3:13:05 PM

I'm redoing my room- this will totally help!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/20/2011 12:48:59 PM