14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Redo your room! Freshen up tired furniture

Is your bedroom set lookin’ a li’l sleepy? Give it a facelift with our easy DIYs!

I just redid my room, and I designed everything. It's sage green with a silver loft bed with a desk under it. I have a custom made bed spread and pillows out of fabric I chose. I got black cubes and put colorful bins in these and the open ones have canvases my sister painted. A had an open wall, so I made it my "wall of champions" and put all my horse show ribbons up. Then, I had a little corner open so I put a sitting hammock and another cube for all my books. It's nice to have my own unique bedroom that no one has.

by PuddinHead on 4/7/2013 11:35:29 AM

I lined my bedroom doorway with neon duct tape!

by chocolateworld12 on 1/26/2013 7:28:55 AM

I just redid mine the other day! I moved my twin bed to the wall in front of a window then made it into a day bed with Christmas lights all around it. Then I made my windows pop with old pink curtains (my room colors are pink and brown) and then put them in the middle of two brown curtains. I went to the mall the other day and bought these cute little wall decors that are mirrors and put them all around my room. I'm using a shoe holder to hold not only shoes but lotions, body mists, and perfumes. It looks really nice.

by cupcake901244 on 8/31/2011 5:39:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Help me!! I can't clean to save my life!! I love my room, it's nice and big, but it's filled with junk!! I honestly have no idea how it gets there!

Hey girl, I'd grab a vacuum cleaner, your hands and cleaning supplies and make list of all you need done. Then you can devy the work with me and Kellytoo!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pepsi262 on 8/23/2011 9:58:41 PM

I took an old lampshade that was white and wrapped it with polka-dot ribbon. It looks really cool!

by rachelbob on 8/15/2011 10:25:34 AM

or u can always just go to IKEA! i luv that place. and they're cheap

by artsgurl983 on 8/11/2011 11:16:47 AM

My room looks like 6 year old designed it. I want to make it look better....But My room is small how can I redesign it on a budget with taking up alot of space, and with out spending tons of money!!! Help

Hey girl, go for decorations that give your room a modern twist without a crazy price tag: bulletin boards, lanterns, posters, little things like that.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 526love on 7/28/2011 8:58:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! I want a new bed cause mine is old and uncomfortable. I don't know how to ask my parents cause the new bed that I want is $1800. I can't sleep very well anymore. I got new pillows but that didn't help. I realized it was the bed. My parents are always yelling at me to get up but I'm still exhausted. Also the bed I want is from PBTeen, and I have a small room and its a loft bed so it will help save room. It is a bed on top and a desk on the bottom. What do I do?

Hey girl,

You can try to babysit or make some money on your own, so you can afford the bed, or you could look for cheaper options if your parents say you can't get that one. It could just be the mattress, though, so tell your parents that you wanna go look at mattresses because this one is causing you pain. x0x0
Casey L.

by cgossling98 on 7/27/2011 3:16:31 PM

MODMODMOD Hi I regularly clean my room every day but now I'm kinda getting lazy and not cleaning it. I tried rewarding myself but it just doesn't work. Do you have fresh ideas that would make me clean my room? thanks!

Hey girl,

Try listening to music and dancing while you clean. It'll make cleanup a whole lot more fun! x0x0
Casey L.

by basketball7 on 7/26/2011 3:31:23 PM

MOD MOD
Hi. I share a room with my sister and I have always wanted my own room but that is not going to be possible anytime soon. So what way can I kind of seperate the rooms or just make it look better so my friends can visit me? Also, it is in an apartment and we have a lot of boxes and no where to put them. What can I also do with the boxes? Thanks

Hey babe,

Try stashing extra boxes under your bed or on the floor in closets. Or you can turn them into furniture - throw a small table cloth or piece of old fabric (even a funky scarf would look cool) over them to instantly turn them into mini tables! You can stack books on top, arrange little vases or even a small lamp to give the room a cool vibe. As for separating your room, try using a certain color scheme to define your space. Your sis's bedspread blue? Make yours pink and choose a rug or deck your wall with clippings from magazines, paintings, or other accents with that color scheme. You can also find inexpensive screens at department stores or home stores to separate your side from your sister's Smile
Lauren C.