8 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

9 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

10 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Spa-tacular slumber party

Lookin’ for a little R&R before school starts up? Invite your sweeties over for some seriously Zen fun…

THX GL!!!!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/11/2013 6:43:46 PM

AWEOME IDEAS!!! im thinking of having a spa-tacular slumber party for my birthday and now i have some awesome ideas for it! Thanks so much!!!!

by Elena1709 on 2/26/2012 10:43:41 PM

I am at a sleepover RIGHT NOW!!! W e are going to do these ideas right away!!! Im always looking for good spa day ideas!! Thank you!!
~EmilySmile

by ilovegl98 on 11/22/2011 7:27:14 PM

So cute. I am actually using your pumpkin face mask for my next sleepover. Smile I'm psyched!

by FashionistaFreak on 10/2/2011 12:32:33 PM

I should do this for my birthday party in June!! Well, not really a party (Momma said no, sadly) but have one or two of my besties over and just have a girls night. It's even better because it'll be right before summer starts!!

by cupcake901244 on 8/31/2011 8:16:02 PM

mod
I want to use a sugar scrub...but...I don't really know how to use one. I mean, I know how to...like...put it on...but when? is it before i get in the shower, after i wash my body...when? I want to do it because school starts Monday and i want to look my best. Also, can I use the same one on my face instead of a cleanser, or do I have to use a special one just for my face? Sorry so long.

Hey! use it before you shower. It will exfoliate your dead skin so that you can wash it away Smile
Helen S.

by kaidenlefty41699 on 8/19/2011 7:20:31 PM

OMGosh that sounds reeeeeeallly nice....

by maiya.pup11 on 8/10/2011 11:17:13 AM

mod mod- for my next b-day party, I wanted to have it at a hotel with 5 of my besties. The hotel I want to have it at has a spa, indoor pool, and gym, and a fancy restaurant is right beside it, but you can't make noise and stuff in hotels. Or should I have my party at a buffet with my family.. Do you have any other ideas that I could do for my b-day? My birthday is in the middle of winter.

Hey girl, I'd do an ice skating party and just a sweet shindig at your house after. No need to go too grandiose. Take advantage of the weather too!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by softballismyBFF on 8/9/2011 11:41:52 PM

I am SO gonna do this stuff before school starts. Smile

by UnicornTeaddyBear999 on 8/8/2011 7:08:42 PM

MOD MOD
So me and my besties are going camping for a couple days and we want it to be so fun any ideas on what we could do besides making smores? By the way we will be on a campsite that is inbetween all my aunts and uncles and my dad will be in a tent on the same campsite so nothing to crazy or loud any ideas?

Hey girlie,

There are definitely old camping standbys that would be super fun for you: telling ghost stories, playing truth or dare, all sorts of card games, painting watercolors of the forest/lake/landscapes around you, singing your favorite songs, playing kickball, swimming if possible, climbing trees (responsibly, please, so no one gets hurt! that'd be a major bummer), going on a hike with dad or an aunt/uncle, and even playing Frisbee could be fun options! The best part about camping though is enjoying the company of the people you're with. Don't underestimate those lazy hours laying in the tent or by the water, chatting about random stuff. Those memories could be some of the best!
Lauren C.