1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

2 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

Spa-tacular slumber party

Lookin’ for a little R&R before school starts up? Invite your sweeties over for some seriously Zen fun…

lol
~~~

by Tink5001 on 7/22/2011 1:36:05 PM

this website rocks!mod, u rock and this website is soo cool! <3 Smile

by divachick422 on 7/21/2011 9:44:38 PM

lolSmile my 5 year old sister and i used to make facials with soap and smashed bananas.when she saw this picture, i lol(ED)when she said look @ those fish-face angles.she thinks they r angles becuz 1:i said facials and 2:because i once said,"this banana-soap recipe makes my skin feel like an angel"lolSmile

by divachick422 on 7/21/2011 9:42:30 PM

I could not have a spa day without Burt's Bees stuff. OMG like the best beauty products EVER!!! And all natural and organic and environmentally friendly. They have a whole nails kit too, great for pedicures.

by happydays!:-) on 7/21/2011 9:30:08 PM

gonna do dis w my besties!!!!!

by janerbuy on 7/21/2011 4:39:47 PM

MOD! I just got my first part time job. I wanted to get one earlier in the summer, but couldn't. Now I'm worried about working during the school year at my new school. I want to have time to get homework done, spend time with new friends, and participate in extra-curricular activities. I'm afraid that with a job I won't have enough time for everything. Plus my parents would have to drive me. Should I quit?

Hey babe! You don't have to decide anything just yet. Finish out the summer and earn some well-deserved money. Then, you can start the school year with the job and if it's too much on your plate then drop some hours at work or quit. School always comes first. Ask your parents for advice too, if they can even drive you to work during the school year. They will def be able to help you figure this one out too! xoxo
Jess W.

by Alle93 on 7/21/2011 4:32:50 PM

i should so do this. im having a party anyway why not make the sleepover part a spa night

by iluvjb12 on 7/21/2011 4:23:33 PM

I actually tried the perfect pedi. i love it. i always use a coral color Casey L.

by audie_mae10 on 7/21/2011 2:55:59 PM

Help!!! When it comes to washing my face with a cleanser, should I do it in or out of the shower?

Hey girly,

It doesn't really matter. Either way your face is getting clean! x0x0
Casey L.

by sarah-marie on 7/21/2011 1:30:33 PM

Ooooooh this sounds fun!  Casey L.

by allyson1124 on 7/21/2011 1:10:23 PM