12 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Spa-tacular slumber party

Lookin’ for a little R&R before school starts up? Invite your sweeties over for some seriously Zen fun…

THX GL!!!!

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/11/2013 6:43:46 PM

AWEOME IDEAS!!! im thinking of having a spa-tacular slumber party for my birthday and now i have some awesome ideas for it! Thanks so much!!!!

by Elena1709 on 2/26/2012 10:43:41 PM

I am at a sleepover RIGHT NOW!!! W e are going to do these ideas right away!!! Im always looking for good spa day ideas!! Thank you!!
~EmilySmile

by ilovegl98 on 11/22/2011 7:27:14 PM

So cute. I am actually using your pumpkin face mask for my next sleepover. Smile I'm psyched!

by FashionistaFreak on 10/2/2011 12:32:33 PM

I should do this for my birthday party in June!! Well, not really a party (Momma said no, sadly) but have one or two of my besties over and just have a girls night. It's even better because it'll be right before summer starts!!

by cupcake901244 on 8/31/2011 8:16:02 PM

mod
I want to use a sugar scrub...but...I don't really know how to use one. I mean, I know how to...like...put it on...but when? is it before i get in the shower, after i wash my body...when? I want to do it because school starts Monday and i want to look my best. Also, can I use the same one on my face instead of a cleanser, or do I have to use a special one just for my face? Sorry so long.

Hey! use it before you shower. It will exfoliate your dead skin so that you can wash it away Smile
Helen S.

by kaidenlefty41699 on 8/19/2011 7:20:31 PM

OMGosh that sounds reeeeeeallly nice....

by maiya.pup11 on 8/10/2011 11:17:13 AM

mod mod- for my next b-day party, I wanted to have it at a hotel with 5 of my besties. The hotel I want to have it at has a spa, indoor pool, and gym, and a fancy restaurant is right beside it, but you can't make noise and stuff in hotels. Or should I have my party at a buffet with my family.. Do you have any other ideas that I could do for my b-day? My birthday is in the middle of winter.

Hey girl, I'd do an ice skating party and just a sweet shindig at your house after. No need to go too grandiose. Take advantage of the weather too!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by softballismyBFF on 8/9/2011 11:41:52 PM

I am SO gonna do this stuff before school starts. Smile

by UnicornTeaddyBear999 on 8/8/2011 7:08:42 PM

MOD MOD
So me and my besties are going camping for a couple days and we want it to be so fun any ideas on what we could do besides making smores? By the way we will be on a campsite that is inbetween all my aunts and uncles and my dad will be in a tent on the same campsite so nothing to crazy or loud any ideas?

Hey girlie,

There are definitely old camping standbys that would be super fun for you: telling ghost stories, playing truth or dare, all sorts of card games, painting watercolors of the forest/lake/landscapes around you, singing your favorite songs, playing kickball, swimming if possible, climbing trees (responsibly, please, so no one gets hurt! that'd be a major bummer), going on a hike with dad or an aunt/uncle, and even playing Frisbee could be fun options! The best part about camping though is enjoying the company of the people you're with. Don't underestimate those lazy hours laying in the tent or by the water, chatting about random stuff. Those memories could be some of the best!
Lauren C.

by Mkpurple101 on 7/26/2011 12:23:08 AM

lol
~~~

by Tink5001 on 7/22/2011 1:36:05 PM

this website rocks!mod, u rock and this website is soo cool! <3 Smile

by divachick422 on 7/21/2011 9:44:38 PM

lolSmile my 5 year old sister and i used to make facials with soap and smashed bananas.when she saw this picture, i lol(ED)when she said look @ those fish-face angles.she thinks they r angles becuz 1:i said facials and 2:because i once said,"this banana-soap recipe makes my skin feel like an angel"lolSmile

by divachick422 on 7/21/2011 9:42:30 PM

I could not have a spa day without Burt's Bees stuff. OMG like the best beauty products EVER!!! And all natural and organic and environmentally friendly. They have a whole nails kit too, great for pedicures.

by happydays!:-) on 7/21/2011 9:30:08 PM

gonna do dis w my besties!!!!!

by janerbuy on 7/21/2011 4:39:47 PM

MOD! I just got my first part time job. I wanted to get one earlier in the summer, but couldn't. Now I'm worried about working during the school year at my new school. I want to have time to get homework done, spend time with new friends, and participate in extra-curricular activities. I'm afraid that with a job I won't have enough time for everything. Plus my parents would have to drive me. Should I quit?

Hey babe! You don't have to decide anything just yet. Finish out the summer and earn some well-deserved money. Then, you can start the school year with the job and if it's too much on your plate then drop some hours at work or quit. School always comes first. Ask your parents for advice too, if they can even drive you to work during the school year. They will def be able to help you figure this one out too! xoxo
Jess W.

by Alle93 on 7/21/2011 4:32:50 PM

i should so do this. im having a party anyway why not make the sleepover part a spa night

by iluvjb12 on 7/21/2011 4:23:33 PM

I actually tried the perfect pedi. i love it. i always use a coral color Casey L.

by audie_mae10 on 7/21/2011 2:55:59 PM

Help!!! When it comes to washing my face with a cleanser, should I do it in or out of the shower?

Hey girly,

It doesn't really matter. Either way your face is getting clean! x0x0
Casey L.

by sarah-marie on 7/21/2011 1:30:33 PM

Ooooooh this sounds fun!  Casey L.

by allyson1124 on 7/21/2011 1:10:23 PM

Wow I was waaaay off. Wish peoples comments would post faster so this wouldn't happen

by Mikah D. on 7/21/2011 12:49:53 PM

thanks! thats sounds like soooo much fun! (:

by recyclegirl on 7/21/2011 12:24:21 PM

Sounds really fun, thanks!

by sweetooth on 7/21/2011 12:07:15 PM

Why does everyone keep saying summer's almost over? Its only half way through july!

by Chocoholicsmiles on 7/21/2011 11:34:36 AM

I go to the store and never find avocados! And I would love to get some also just for guac! Smile

by wenhua9 on 7/21/2011 10:47:48 AM

Thanks for the fun ideas!

by CrystalSwarovski on 7/21/2011 10:32:49 AM

Thanks for the idea!!!

by JessicaAnn on 7/21/2011 9:59:14 AM

That would be sooo fun!Smile

by shorty33 on 7/21/2011 9:54:34 AM

This is helpful, Thanks!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/21/2011 9:43:51 AM

Oooh these ideas are good!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/21/2011 9:06:01 AM

Really good ideas, but I would probably ditch the chick flick idea...

by Freakout911 on 7/21/2011 7:00:07 AM

My hair is wavy and a little poofy. Its parted down the middle. Im getting really tired of it, but I dont know what to do with it. I was thinking about side bangs, but Im scared they wont turn out well, because of my hairs texture. Would bangs be okay, or should I get a different hairstyle?

Hey babe! First of all, do a side part. It is so much more flattering on basically every face. Side bangs could be totally cute too! The key is finding the right product to put in your hair to maintain it the whole day. For frizz I would try either Tresemme curling milk (depending on the length and thickness of your hair 2-4 pumps right after a shower) or John Frieda's secret weapon Frizz Ease finishing cream. Those products may not work perfectly for you, but all you have to do is find the ones that do. It may take a little, or a lot, of trial and error before you find the perfect product. xoxo
Jess W.

by Sasza on 7/21/2011 6:48:02 AM

MOD I'm sorry this is so random (btw I luv this article, my buds and I are doing it saturday),but would you know any good workout videos? My summer apartment space is limited but i think I'd have enough room for that. The last time I posted this (earlier today) It didn't show up at all even though I looked at all the other comments... Please and Thank you!! ( specific videos would be super helpful)

Hey babe! I can't post any links outside of GL, but there are videos online for this workout called P90X. It's so hard but the workout is so good! And it doesn't take much space, so that's good. It's seriously the best workout ever. There are different ones for whichever part of your body you want to work on, definitely start at the beginner level though! I'm not kidding when I say it's super hard. xoxo
Jess W.

by waterwish555 on 7/21/2011 3:44:44 AM

this is soo helpful and a lot of good ideas! thanks!

by 12maxandgretel on 7/21/2011 1:01:27 AM