11 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

12 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

13 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

A breakfast cereal that will keep you full until lunch

The scoop on finding a cereal that won't leave your tummy grumbling a few hours later.

i have to leave at (*gasp*) 7 am to make to school on time. are there any fast breakfast options besides cereal that are good for picky eaters and are healthy?

Hey girlie,

Check out these articles for some great ideas! Making breakfast in the morning doesn't take very long - scrambling two eggs takes 5 minutes, tops. So try to wake up 5-10 minutes earlier and start your day off right! <3
Lauren C.

by nutmeg814 on 8/16/2012 5:11:35 PM

I eat corn flakes............

by hermione&ron on 12/28/2011 8:28:15 PM

ok so i wake up at 6:20 for school and the bus comes at 7:30 and math is right before lunch and its my not so strogn subject. how do i eat good so my breakfast keeps me not hungry till lunch

hey! check out these ideas:
Helen S.

by volley_ball2341 on 8/31/2011 6:54:52 PM

So school is 2morrow and do u have any ideas on how to organize my lunch bag when I have;
1 chicken wrap or sandwich
a 2 pack granola bar
a juice pouch or water bottle
a napkin
and an ice pack?
Thanx!!!!! x0x0

Put the ice pack on the bottom, then the sandwich, then the granola bars, juice pouch and napkin

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by MaxRide15 on 8/16/2011 6:02:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Me,my mom,and my friend were possibly going to go running today.What would be the best breakfast to help me keep up with the pack?

Hey girl. You def want to eat before running, but try to eat a while before or limit how much you eat.  I couldn't find anything on GL for you, but Runner's World has a good article on the subject.,7120,s6-242-301--6761-0,00.html

mary h.

by mathgeek221 on 8/3/2011 11:50:05 AM

I always eat cheerios. I also <3 corn chex.

by delisioso on 8/2/2011 9:01:33 PM

I just tried Special K cinnamon pecan and it was delicious! Smile

by LexilicousCandy on 7/29/2011 12:17:57 AM

I have 5 clubs you should check out!

2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/24/2011 12:13:09 AM

For the past two summers when I go into the pool,dive down, and come up I start sneezing. It happens in most all pools. New to this summer, I can't dive under water. I lose my breath to quickly and have to come up. I usually swim in the usual 5 foot deep pools, I don't have asthma, and my lungs are strong from playing flute for 4 years. Any idea what's going on?

hey! not really, I think this might be one for your doctor. good luck!
Helen S.

by doglovermegan12 on 7/23/2011 6:54:59 PM

MOD!... i'm starting summer athletics camp soon and i will be do like 5 hours of exercise everyday.. do u have any tips on how not to get totally tired out??? Smile

hey! well the camp i went to had a rest hour, does your camp have anything like that?
Helen S.

by waffles123 on 7/23/2011 5:36:45 PM

If you oversleep, don’t miss out on breakfast. Spread some peanut butter and honey on whole-wheat toast. It’ll keep you energized until lunch!
Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!