2 HOURS AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

3 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

4 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Discharge overload

Is there any way to decrease the amount of discharge I get?

Mod!!!Smile
Thank u sooo much I feel much better knowing now!!! Thx again...SmileSmileSmile

<3 You're welcome!
Lauren C.

by Danielle:)3 on 8/26/2011 9:11:26 PM

i have a lot of discharge to and when i take a shower i try to scrub well so now i do that almost every day and when i do it it doesnt work and im afraid to ask my mom if ishould get a panty liner and i already asked her for bras and she got them does that mean im growing up to fast?

by chikitho on 8/26/2011 8:00:01 PM

mod mod mod
I sometimes have this whitish/creamy stuff in my underwear... Is this my disharge??? Also I have had this for about a year... Does this mean I will get my period soon???

That's discharge, babe! And it's definitely a sign that you're in the midst of puberty, but it's tough to tell if you'll get your period "soon" or not. Typically girls get their first period about 6-12 months after discharge starts, but it really all depends on your bod. Try to be patient Smile
Lauren C.

by Danielle:)3 on 8/26/2011 5:54:42 PM

I don't go to a girl doctor. I never been to one in my life, and I'm seventeen. I don't have health insurance. I don't think my parents know about the girl doctor, Should I be worried.

by lupemonkey1993 on 8/17/2011 7:18:57 PM

This may be related with my discharge but it just seems that I have more discharge after I touch myself down there like after masturbating. I am not positive but I would think it has to be related because it just seems like its more after doing that.
I know are bodies are affected by doing certain things like that where it starts to get more moist when doing that and from simply think about guys or sex, so I am thinking it has to be related. Oh well, just more to think and learn about.

by luckykel on 8/12/2011 11:21:37 PM

No no no. It is not an infection and nothing to worry about. All of us girls get it. White creamy looking stuff in our panties? it is totally normal and don't let anyone tell you it is not. It is like a mouth that gets spit. and ear that gets wax. It is the natural juices flowing. It is your body telling you that you are alive. BE HAPPY=)

by ladybugsandcocopuffs on 8/12/2011 5:26:34 PM

Thanks Mary H!! I found out that we are doing other errands around my appointment, so my mom just said that if I really don't want to tell my dad, I don't have to because we would be going places anyway. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Thanks, girl! I wish you supah good luck! Smile

mary h.

by purpleluver716 on 8/10/2011 12:01:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor because I've had an ingrown hair/pimple thing down there for a few weeks and it still hasn't gone away. My mom and I think it's a good idea to go just to make sure it's not infected or anything. I'm not really worried about what she'll say it is because I've never had sex so I know it's not an STD, but I'm worried about her looking there. I know it's her job and she's done it a billion times before, but since it's my first time having this kind of appointment, I'm worried. So I have a couple questions: 1. I might have my period, so should I use pad or tampon for the appointment? 2. Should I wear something that I normally wouldn't? 3. Should I have my mom come back with me? and 4. I went to the doctor before this showed up about a month ago, and I'm worried my dad will get suspicious about why I'm going again. My mom said she wouldn't tell but... I'd really appreciate it if you could answer these questions! Thanks!

Hey babe. Lots of girls worry about doctors visits of this kind. I want you to focus on how good you will feel after you find out whats going on rather than what the doc is going to do. You are going to feel so much better just knowing what is going on. 1) Use w/e you are comfortable with. You could aslo try calling the doc and seeing what she says. 2) Just wear something easy to get in and out of. 3) Only if that is what you want and it makes you more comfy. You don't have anything to hide so it probably fine. 4) People go to the doc when they are sick all the time. I'm sure he will just think it's that. If he asks just say it's 'girl stuff.' Guys usually back off from that.

mary h.

by purpleluver716 on 8/10/2011 9:42:44 AM

Mod mod mod ASAP THANK YOU!

Hey girlie, you might have an infection. You should probably see a doctor to find out what's going on and how to fix it. You can definitely get pregnant on your period. It's just a myth that you can't and that's not a risk you want to take.
Lauren T.

by Cecgirl98 on 8/8/2011 10:23:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I havne't started getting my period ragerly yet but I noticed its towards the end of themonth when I do get it, But this last month that I had it. I came in the teens not the twentys should I be concerned?
Also Ive been having discharge that's extra sticky and is it appose to me milky white?
Ive been getting a few pains down there nothing bad but its uncomfortable when they do come, I kinda feels like dull burn to the side right now, I can't exactly tell my mom about it because Im sick right now and ive been having pains all over. So she just say its normal and I need to stop freaking out and tell me its fine.

Hey! the only way to really feel reassured is to talk to your doctor about all of these questions Smile To be honest, that's what we mods just have to tell you guys when you come to us with any health concerns. You may very well be fine, but since we're not doctors and we can't even see you face to face, it's not for us to tell you what's fine and what isn't. You know your body. Trust your instincts and talk to your doc!
Helen S.