2 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

5 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

6 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Discharge overload

Is there any way to decrease the amount of discharge I get?

does discharge have to go on your underwear to be discharge or is it still discharge if its just in between your part

by bee47 on 8/2/2011 2:01:41 AM

can discharge be creamy ?

by bee47 on 8/1/2011 3:37:32 AM

One of my besties just got her period! She said it's not a big deal, but I want it!

by queenra on 7/31/2011 8:06:26 PM

I forgot to mention on one side, it turned red all the sudden and stung,itched, and was irratated. Please answer my questions for help!

What turned red?

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by queenra on 7/29/2011 11:29:18 PM

Hey gl! I keep getting this clear gel-like substance when I wipe, but in my undies, it's white. I've had dischrge for about a year and a half now, and I've been having head-aches and cramps under my chest or rib-cage for about ten seconds, then it stops. I'm confused!

by queenra on 7/29/2011 11:25:42 PM

I went to the doctors today and they said nothing was wrong with me!!!! and im still crazy itchy down there!!! The cream they gave me is supposed to work but it doesnt!! GROWL

by 526love on 7/28/2011 9:01:47 PM

Hey girl,

It's natural to explore, but try talking to your school nurse or guidance counselor about this. x0x0
Casey L.

by jesusfreakhrdcore on 7/26/2011 3:05:51 PM

i started my period in february of this year and it was really irregular. i got it for 3 months regularly (feb. march. april) but then i didnt get it again until july. also, in july it was SOOOO HEAVY. i leaked a lot and had to change pads/tampons really often. it was even worse because i got it just in time for vacation!! anyways, any month that i dont get my period i get INSANE discharge...like really bad. i also get it really bad right after my period. so annoying.
Casey L.

by mzroseybud on 7/26/2011 2:41:45 PM

I started my period over three years ago. I still have discharge about a week before and after my period. Is this normal?

by kitkatluver12 on 7/26/2011 12:02:03 PM

does everyone get discharge, even my bffs??
thx,