4 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

8 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

9 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Discharge overload

Is there any way to decrease the amount of discharge I get?

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/23/2011 1:54:32 PM

Mod: Before my period, my legs ache- A lot! I've tried pain killers, but they don't really help, and neither do Midol or Pamprin...My body disagrees with many things. Any suggestions as to what I could do to ease the ache?

Hey chica!  Working out a bit might help relieve the pain, as well as other PMS symptoms.  But I would also suggest talking to your doc, who may be able to give you some suggestions.  xoxo

Marie H.

by IvoryPiano on 7/23/2011 12:56:57 PM

MOD MOD! I haven't had my period yet, but i've had a TON of discharge lately. Is this a sign that my periods coming?? I find a lot of it in my underwear, and its embarrassing. will it go away after I've had my period? I'm also getting alot of hair, "down there". How soon will my period come?

Hey chica!  It usually comes a year or so before your period, so it's probably a sign!  It doesn't exactly stop when you start your period - you'll still have to deal with it from time to time.  I can't say for sure, but it sounds like you are on your way! Smile

Marie H.

by Sadie594 on 7/23/2011 11:54:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD So I've gotten discharge like 3 times, but like with months in between. What's going on? Also one time it didn't come out into my underwear, but I could feel it. What's up with this? Thanks

Hey chica!  It comes at different times and in different amounts, so I think that all sounds really normal.  If the smell or color is concerning, or you just aren't sure, check in with your doctor.  xoxo

Marie H.

by miaboo123 on 7/23/2011 10:51:47 AM

How long does discharge last? Like, do you get it your entire life?

by wildcatathlete on 7/23/2011 1:36:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Sooo, I had my 1st period in january, then in March, then in April, then I haven't had it since. I know it's an irrgeular period, but I've been PMSing for like 4 weeks..what do I do?

Hey chica, try to take care of yourself by eating healthy and working out - that always helps manage PMS.  Talk to your doc if it gets super-painful or irregular, but remember that that's pretty normal when your period is in its first year or two.  Hang in there!  xoxo

Marie H.

by PinkZebra97 on 7/23/2011 12:48:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i have been getting discharge for a loooong time now but lately i have been getting a lot of it, so much i have to change my underwear because it stinks and it feels like i pee-ed my self. I haven't gotten my period yet but my doc. said i am most likely to get it before the end of summer.... does discharge get really heavy before a period?

Hey chica, discharge does start before you get your period, but I'm not sure if the extra heaviness is a sign of it coming or not.  If it's really bothersome, ask your doc about it.  They might be able to explain the sitch.  Pantiliners can be a big help for your comfort, too!

Marie H.

by hailbop16 on 7/23/2011 12:39:41 AM

Oh, wow! I have the same problem . It's soo annoying . But, from everything I have seen and read, I have normal, milky-white/clear discharge. I have had it for a while so ill probably get my period soon .

by Purplelicous- on 7/23/2011 12:09:07 AM