2 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

3 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

5 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Make big bucks while rocking GL's babysitting playlist

Annoying kiddy tunes making you go cuckoo? Never fear! Rock these kid-appropriate songs at your next gig.

i like the song "animal crackers"!!!!!! its an awesome song that you and the kiddies will
L-O-V-E!!! its so cute too! i really suggest you look it up on itunes. Smile for more babysitting tips, come to my profile and ask away!

by sweetpea185 on 8/29/2011 7:49:26 PM

i lo0ve all the songs its ones that the babysitter likes yet kid friendly at the same time!;)

by sabers13! on 8/4/2011 11:30:34 AM

sorry to burst your bubble, emzey4, but Whip my Hair does NOT have a swear. Willow is only 10!!

by rosierosie on 7/28/2011 3:28:17 PM

So, I have really thick hair so I sadly have LOTS of tangles... we're talking MATS. SO please give me a good remedy to take them out... last time I just rubbed conditioner in it and my shower STILL took 45 minutes!!! HELP ME THANKS!!

Hey girl,

Have you tried detangling shampoo and conditioner? Lots of companies make them and they work really well! x0x0
Casey L.

by rosierosie on 7/28/2011 3:26:41 PM

Thank you SOOO much! The kids i babysit LOVE to dance! This playlist will REALLY help! ;)

by AnnaSalvatore99 on 7/28/2011 9:46:20 AM

Whip my hair does not have a swear. FYI, Willow is only 10.

by ivystar8 on 7/26/2011 12:23:08 AM

Whip my hair is not appropriate for young kids it does have a swear in it.

by emzey4 on 7/24/2011 9:35:40 PM

I have 5 clubs you should check out!

2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/24/2011 12:27:20 AM

i love all disney songs and i always will lol

by tswiftluver13 on 7/23/2011 11:45:50 PM

I love the song Under the Sea! It is such a fun song!

by caligirl99 on 7/23/2011 10:19:39 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).