Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Make big bucks while rocking GL's babysitting playlist

Annoying kiddy tunes making you go cuckoo? Never fear! Rock these kid-appropriate songs at your next gig.

MOD MOD! I need help ASAP. my family's going to paradiso's and i am wondering:what are the healthier foods to eat there? It seems like a lot of it isn't healthy but i guess i am not a food expert. any advice is helpful. ty

hey! probably the salads
Helen S.

by hahaha2005 on 7/23/2011 5:17:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok for the record what is mod suppose to mean anyway but i think the thing is about mod is that an editor answers! So my mom wont let me do anything to make money and im 11 i cant have a garge sale even though i have millions of things to put in, i cant babysit, not even be a mothers helper, i cant walk dogs, wash cars, get a real dog, shovel driveways, or have a bake sale i have no idea what to do and i need money all my friends nearly have enough money to pay for there college funds but i only have 33 cents total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need something to get money also i dont get allowance and my mom is not close to the words "i'll consider it!" PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Helen S.

by diva8952 on 7/23/2011 2:23:09 PM

Cool! Good songs LOL Tong

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/23/2011 1:47:48 PM

this is a great idea! i love how whip my hair is on there Smile

by puppylover1152 on 7/23/2011 12:46:15 PM

This will totally help with my next gig. Laughing

by celn on 7/23/2011 10:29:44 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD Good mornin'! I babysit three boys ages 3,5, and 6. they are kinda rowdy. Any ideas on what I should do or bring to keep them calm, especially on rainy days or way-too-hot-to-play-outside days? And normal days... Thanks! Smile -The Sitter

Hey chica!  Outdoor games like tag are great when you can get outside, because it will help them burn off energy!  You can also ask them what they like to play - building blocks and similar toys or pretending to be superheroes sometimes work for energetic boys.  The parents might also have suggestions for things they like to do.  Enjoy!  xoxo

Marie H.