8 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

9 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

10 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

My breasts are lumpy. Do I have cancer?

Whenever I read stuff about doing self breast exams they always say to make sure that there are no lumps, but when I feel my breasts they...

You are right most all the lumps we can get in our breasts at our age are not cancer. Breast cancer is so rare when we are teens. In class we went over how we should start doing self breast exams to get used to doing it, for the guys she said they need to do their self testicle exams right away preferably in the shower when it all hangs down because for them its their teen years they get cancer there.

My chest is so small that if I had lumps they dont have far to hide.

by luckykel on 7/22/2011 4:10:28 PM

Yeah I noticed this once, and when my period was over, it was gone. Then I got my period again, and it happened again.

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/22/2011 2:29:11 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD*** please reply ASAP. this summer has been a major bust. more than half of the summer ive just sat at home on my computer doing NOTHING. and its not like i choose to, id much rather be with my friends having fun. but all my friends always have something else to do. i always try to make plans but people either dont text me back or make plans and then blow me off. it makes me feel like im always a last resort and it makes me feel terrible. i have about a month of summer left. how can i live it to its fullest ?

Hey girl. Definitely try to live up this summer to the fullest because once the school year starts and homework piles up you'll really regret not relaxing while you still could. Rather than inviting your friends to just hang out, try to be more specific with them and make your time together sound more appealing. For example, invite a friend to go to the pool with you or to your town's ice cream/snowball stand. That way you'll have a fun activity to do while catching up with your friend.

kara g.

by soccergirl1414 on 7/22/2011 1:02:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i heard a long time ago that girls with bigger boobs are more likely to get breast cancer. is this true? tks!

Hey girl. That's not necessarily true so don't worry.

kara g.

by 12maxandgretel on 7/22/2011 11:09:30 AM

omg i luv her eyes Smile

by ilikecakeandstuff on 7/22/2011 11:00:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'll put my ipod in my bra a lot because i dont have pockets, can that cause breast cancer?

Hey girl, nope. There's nothing about that that'd cause breast cancer.

xoxo