6 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

9 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

10 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

My breasts are lumpy. Do I have cancer?

Whenever I read stuff about doing self breast exams they always say to make sure that there are no lumps, but when I feel my breasts they...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Today I found out one of my best friends has brain cancer. She said its not bad and she'll probably be okay, but I'm worried about her. Does she have a good chance of surviving, or is it slim? She's almost fifteen and pretty healthy

hey! I am so sorry to hear about that. I can't say what the status of her health might be, since i don't really know much about it, if she seems to be dealing with it ok, why don't you ask her? Good luck!

Helen S.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 6/18/2012 5:30:09 PM

my friend was playing in the pool with me and by mistake, she squeezed my boob. do i have breast cancer?

Helen S.

by sweetAnGel55 on 8/10/2011 6:56:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! 1) I have small bumps on my nipple and have NO IDEA what they are, so what are they??? 2) I have black hair "down there", have discharge, i think i have to shave soon, have to where padded bras, and i STILL HAVN'T STARTED MY PERIOD, what's taking so long? Frown i'm so nervous about it starting soon! 3) I have bumps (acne?) on my bicep. Is it acne? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hey girl, 1) they're signs your breasts are growing. No worries: all girls that age have 'em. 2) Periods are hard to predict, but you're getting close to yours. Be prepared with pads. 3) It depends. It could be a bug bite or a pimple. Does it itch?

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by MadiLove on 8/2/2011 11:36:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD..
BIG HUGE PROBLEM.
A while ago I bought two bras with my friend without my mom knowing. I felt so weird asking her so I just went with my own money and bought two myself. I thought know problem right? WRONG, When I used my sisters bag to pack my clothes because we were going to California I brought the two bras. Then when we got home and unpacked I left the two bras in the bag! She took it with her. She doesn't live here so I don't know what to do without telling my mom! Help!

Hey girl,

Who cares if mom finds out? You're growing up and you'll need the support of bras eventually so, if you bought them recently for that, that's your personal choice! Just tell her you think you left some clothes in your sister's bag. She'll ask what they were, so just casually say "I think a couple bras I bought before the trip, ugh!" Once mom knows, she'll help you get them back. I know it might seem awkward or nerve-wracking right now, but I promise you this isn't that big of a deal!
Lauren C.

by LoveHappens on 8/1/2011 7:55:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
So my boobs are getting really big and my mom has bought me a few bras. The problem is... These bras don't have cups!!!!! I really need a cuped or padded bra because even with my regular bra you can see thought my shirt!!! At the moment I'm wearing a non padded bra and a tang top and shirt to cover up but... Wearing layers in the summer gets sweaty! I really want a padded bra but I don't know how to tell my mom!!!!! Please help!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Hey girl, just tell your mom what you told me. Trust me, she's not going to judge. I know it may seem really embarrassing and like a big deal, but it's really not. Don't sweat it too much -- she wears padded bras herself so she understands the importance of being covered.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Jinxycharms on 7/28/2011 11:07:28 PM

Hey Mod! I have been wearing a bra since I was 8 years old. But it was a starter bra. Now my chest have grown and I wear like a 30-32 A bra size. Now I am 11 years old and I wear 32 A now. The other day my uncle picked me up or at least tried lol. And his hand hit my breast real hard. But he didn't know I was developing. So ever since then I have been having some breast pain. Is that normal? Thanks MOD

Hey girl. Getting hit in the boob can hurt if it is near your period or your are developing. It should go away soon, but may be sore for a few days.

mary h.

by PlatinumDove on 7/27/2011 9:12:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD! i am 10 years old and i wear a 32a most of my friends say i dont need it but i think i do please help me

Hey girl. It really depends on what you are most comfortable with. Either way is fine.

mary h.

by monkeybug01 on 7/26/2011 10:37:15 AM

you boobs are just growing but i would get them checked if i were you just in case

by monkeybug01 on 7/26/2011 10:33:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I think im rlyyyyyyy flatchested! Im only a 30aa! Im embarassed that in the locker room at school people will make fun of me! It makes me really self concious! What should i do!?

Hey girlie,

Your bod is totally the way it's meant to be! You can't change it, so own it when you're in the locker room. Wear a lightly-padded bra (skipping an underwire is better since you won't need it for support, only coverage) or a sports bra to suit your size. Then, just get dressed like everyone else without looking awkward or calling attention to your chest. Everyone will be busy getting dressed themselves - you'll be fine! Smile
Lauren C.

by paramoregurl on 7/25/2011 5:25:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I wear a 36A bra. And I thought that was like a flatchested size? But my friends are commenting on how big my boobs are like..huge. .-. I even think theyre kinda big.
But I dont understand..Is 36A considered big for a 12 year old girl whos 5ft?

Hey! yeah pretty much for now, as you all grow more thing will change. good luck!
Helen S.

by mp3player9 on 7/22/2011 8:18:42 PM

You are right most all the lumps we can get in our breasts at our age are not cancer. Breast cancer is so rare when we are teens. In class we went over how we should start doing self breast exams to get used to doing it, for the guys she said they need to do their self testicle exams right away preferably in the shower when it all hangs down because for them its their teen years they get cancer there.

My chest is so small that if I had lumps they dont have far to hide.

by luckykel on 7/22/2011 4:10:28 PM

Yeah I noticed this once, and when my period was over, it was gone. Then I got my period again, and it happened again.

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/22/2011 2:29:11 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD*** please reply ASAP. this summer has been a major bust. more than half of the summer ive just sat at home on my computer doing NOTHING. and its not like i choose to, id much rather be with my friends having fun. but all my friends always have something else to do. i always try to make plans but people either dont text me back or make plans and then blow me off. it makes me feel like im always a last resort and it makes me feel terrible. i have about a month of summer left. how can i live it to its fullest ?

Hey girl. Definitely try to live up this summer to the fullest because once the school year starts and homework piles up you'll really regret not relaxing while you still could. Rather than inviting your friends to just hang out, try to be more specific with them and make your time together sound more appealing. For example, invite a friend to go to the pool with you or to your town's ice cream/snowball stand. That way you'll have a fun activity to do while catching up with your friend.

kara g.

by soccergirl1414 on 7/22/2011 1:02:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i heard a long time ago that girls with bigger boobs are more likely to get breast cancer. is this true? tks!

Hey girl. That's not necessarily true so don't worry.

kara g.

by 12maxandgretel on 7/22/2011 11:09:30 AM

omg i luv her eyes Smile

by ilikecakeandstuff on 7/22/2011 11:00:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'll put my ipod in my bra a lot because i dont have pockets, can that cause breast cancer?

Hey girl, nope. There's nothing about that that'd cause breast cancer.

xoxo