10 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

13 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

14 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

OMG! V-Hudg goes for the chop

What do you make of her fresh cut?

MOD!
I cant do anything with my hair!
It is thin and stick straight and light blonde. I have split ends no matter what i do, even if i get it cut chin length and listen to advice. If i pull my hair back, the split ends stick up no matter if i put product, water, hairspray, or anything. When i curl it, it gets frizzy even if i use anti frizz spray.
Also, my mom and i get really bad sores and scabs on our heads that hurt really bad. It happens in the winter. Any suggestions?

Hey girlie,

I think your best bet would be to condition your hair often and use a shampoo designed for dry scalps. You need to put moisture into your scalp skin AND your hair, to make both of them stronger! There's no magic product that will give you thick hair though, so the best thing to do is embrace the straight hair and remember how many people would kill to have straight hair like yours. I have naturally straight hair too and it took me a long time to believe it, but all my friends agreed that they would trade their frizzy, tangled curls for gorgeous, sleek straight hair any day. You can always dress up your look with headbands, cute flower clips, sparkly barrettes, scarves, and even clip ins/temporary color streaks. The important thing is to be confident about what you've got! And if you have any further questions, definitely ask the professionals - your hairdresser (for hair questions) and your doctor (for scalp questions) <3
Lauren C.

by Danerka on 3/3/2012 8:26:26 PM

No offense, but since she has a circular shaped head, the hair-cut makes it look rounder. She should keep it chin length and longer.

by Danerka on 3/3/2012 8:19:20 PM

That is SO pretty! I really love short hair! It makes her look older and draws more attention to her face. I love it!

by futureauthor19 on 9/18/2011 1:38:02 PM

WIG WIG WIG WIG WIG WIG WIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loveeeeddd her long hair!! TEEEARS!

by T&J's gal on 9/12/2011 7:46:11 PM

'm sorry but this is just bad. It looks like Corbin Bleau's new haircut. I know this is harsh but it just doesn't work on her. Her hair was beautiful before Smile

by dancerhn on 9/4/2011 11:41:40 AM

I also like her with long hair. What I've noticed is that alot of celebrities are using individual hair extensions or colored extensions to change their look. It's pretty cool. They just clip on. You can have hot pink streaks throughout your hair or red, orange. If you have straight hair you can add these curly individual hair extensions. You should check it out at www.vividhaircolorextensions.com - better yet they're cheap!!

by JAC97 on 9/1/2011 12:48:24 PM

Sorry Vanessa, your hair was beautiful before... now? umm.. no comment....

by HeatherAshley on 8/19/2011 10:01:50 PM

at first i thought it was like elvis or something. Her long hair looked so pretty. wig.

by leeshylou on 8/18/2011 2:43:54 PM

Ummmm... DEF WIG!! she needs (in my opinoin) at LEAST shoulder length hair.... but i gueess its not badd its just not the BEST look for her Smile

by icegal on 8/17/2011 12:14:05 AM