AN HOUR AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

1 HOURS AGO Exactly what to get your besties for under $20: http://t.co/7DhXVivyTq

2 HOURS AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

COMMENTS

Take a trip inside the GL cover vault

GL editors are picking favorites…

Emma Watson, Demi Levato, Shailene Woodly

by Arocker on 12/6/2011 8:53:08 AM

I lik the one with Emma Watson. She Looks realy pretty I would lik anouther one with her on the cover.

by Catsmart4 on 9/9/2011 11:23:27 PM

I'd have to say June/July 2009. Shailene Woodley is really pretty, and this kinda accentuated that.

by sissis1430 on 8/11/2011 1:42:40 PM

I like 'em all! I do really like the cover with Shailene Woodley though!

by jules333 on 8/10/2011 1:00:44 PM

My fave was Taylor Swift. I want one of Dakota Fanning!!!

by lbpeace7 on 8/10/2011 12:06:17 PM

wow idk! its hard to say when theres so many good ones to choose from!!!!!

by sidneyricerules18 on 8/9/2011 1:32:34 PM

I love Justin Bieber of course!

by Bieberfever616 on 8/9/2011 8:45:01 AM

My Favorite One Of ALL Time Is August/September Selena Gomez. She looks so more mature then her other previous GL covers.

by choclatenut111 on 8/7/2011 2:15:30 PM

You're right, Katie A.!! Her hair does look like it sparkles!!

by goaliegirl18 on 8/6/2011 7:02:45 PM

I LOOOOOOOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think that one of the teens off of 'Switched at Birth' or 'The Nine Lives of Chloe King' should be on the cover. It would be cool to learn about new celebs. Or even Blair or Elle Fowler!!

~Jessie <3