1 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

2 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

3 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

COMMENTS

Teen chef Britni Birt seeks to increase sustainability

From developing a restaurant to cooking for the governor, this teen is busy whippin’ up dreams in the kitchen…

my comments aren't posting help!!!!!!!

Hey girl, I'm posting all the comments I see. Try sending some more in and see if they post. Sorry about that. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by penguinstar on 12/17/2011 8:31:51 PM

wow i want to own my own bakery and i think it's cool she's a chef!

by penguinstar on 12/17/2011 8:30:50 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:27:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! Hey I was wondering when you'd be done moderating my profile b/c I would like to go on and go to my clubs but it won't let me b/c it says you are moderating it so could you please tell me when you'd be done??? Thanks

Hey girl. I'll be done around 530.

kara g.

by TeamAlice33 on 7/22/2011 4:08:08 PM

That sounds really great. Im not so sure about the sustainable part.

by luckykel on 7/22/2011 4:03:23 PM

cool i dont wanna be a chef but it really helps!!!!!!!!!

by jollymoemoe on 7/22/2011 3:13:59 PM

Cool!

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/22/2011 2:30:46 PM

OMG that's really cool and I live in Michigan too!

by stargirl12345 on 7/22/2011 10:13:02 AM