2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

5 back-to-school musts under $35

Here’s what to stock up on before it’s time to head back to the books.

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod!!!!!!
I'm really young (like 11 and a half!!) and tiny for my age, but I totally have an older style... or at least I want to! I'm thinking Cece Jones (Bella Thorne) from Shake it Up. The problem is, everything in my size (10-12 in kids!) is all little kiddish. I can't find anything less than $500 that's my style in my size. I'm going into grade 6 this year and want to make a statement. Btw, I live in Canada, so Target isn't an option. Frown Please help!

Hmm look online! Forever 21 may have some cute stuff you may like. Just search around online. Places like love culture, forever 21, rue 21, alloy, urban outfitters etc will have what you want Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sweetpea185 on 8/17/2011 9:47:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Lately, I keep seeing blazers everywhere on every teen magazine and I was wondering, are blazers appropriate for 13-14 year olds? When I think of blazers, I think: older, sophisticated piece. I even bought a brown one recently and wore it with a striped top, but it looked so awkward with the big shoulders and the collar looked like a suit. What's an alternative for blazers for younger girls?

Hey girl,

Fitted blazers with three-quarter length or rolled up sleeves can actually be really cute for younger girls! But if you're not into the blazers, cropped jackets are really in, and so are military-style jackets. x0x0
Casey L.

by lemontwist213 on 8/3/2011 4:13:14 PM

These articles are wonderful! I think there should be an article on how to layer for the fall, because I often depend on layering so I don't wear the same outfit twice. And it's a cheap and easy way to switch up your style and stay cozy for fall and winter! Just a request Smile

by lemontwist213 on 8/3/2011 4:09:18 PM

i want them all!!! oh and if ya'll need any tips on beauty,confidence,makeup,traveling,and anything else.... Smile

by whodosntluvme on 8/2/2011 1:11:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Thanks. I am a girl who doesn't like frilly stuff. I don't want to be one of the millions of teens advertising Hollister tee shirts, and I've never really been fond of pink. I guess you could say I'm a tomboy. And my one love? Ice hockey. I'm the biggest NHL fan you'd ever find in 13 year olds, and I'm proud to wear things repping my favorite teams. The thing is, kids are always making fun of me for not wearing Aeropostale, or pink clothes, and other trendy items. For example I wore my Tim Thomas Bruins tee shirt today and I got confronted by some neighborhood girls, asking, "why do you always wear that kind of stuff?"It's happened before, but with different people, whether I'm wearing my Jonathan Toews shirt or my Patrick Sharp jersey. What do I say to these girls? I'd wear things with a more feminine fit, but hockey stuff doesn't really come in that, especially in Player Shop options. Please help! I just want to wear my Michael Grabner tee in peace!

Hey girl,

Isn't it crazy how we can't just wear what we like without hearing complaints for it? Ugh! I totally support you wearing the stuff you like, so try to remember that you aren't the only one rockin' your own style - even if you might feel like you are sometimes. The next time someone says something, just say "I'm wearing it because I like it" and continue walking confidently. You don't need to cause a fight or call that person out on their own style - simply asserting that your style is your style (and is none of their business) will go a long way! And remember that mixing things up is always fun. I'm not saying you should start wearing pink frilly dresses, but sometimes it's nice to wear some hockey stuff, then some tomboyish stuff, then some stuff in a boho/rock/whatever style. That just gives you even more ways to express your unique sense of style - and more ways for the people around you to try to understand it Smile
Lauren C.

by askerofquestions on 8/1/2011 11:04:36 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD! In the August/September 2011 issue there are these adorable red jeans under trend #3, Scarlet Everywhere. I have searched online and cannot find them. Can you suggest a retailer? Thanks a bunch!

I'm not sure what company sells them, but I can try and find out for you

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by CCqueen14 on 7/29/2011 9:28:45 PM

how high is the heel on that shoe? my school dress code allows up to 1" heel

by designer101 on 7/28/2011 2:55:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really love the stuff from from Forever21, but I'm reallyyyy small and most of the stuff doesn't fit. Do you know of any places that has chick clothes in smaller sizes and cheap prices?
Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

Have you tried shopping juniors sections of department stores? They might have smaller sizes that would work. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by switch-blade on 7/28/2011 11:23:03 AM

OMG!HELP! I'm going into 7th grade (middle school) any tips on how to survive???!!???!?

by kammiemay on 7/27/2011 6:14:06 PM

MOD i have tiny feet, big legs, and a little tummy i can never find clothes that look right on me!would skinnys look good on me?what r some musts i should have!Smile

Hey girl, skirts, blouses and loose tees look cute on everyone. As for pants, I'd definitely go for skinny jeans or jeggings. Try them out and see what you think -- and then ask for your friends' or parents' opinions. Nothing like a second pair of eyes to tell you what looks best!

xoxo