Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

AN HOUR AGO #Survey! What makes your BFF so awesome? http://t.co/oKeczVrJeV

AN HOUR AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Portion control

Tired of overfilled plates, we opted for managable meals. How'd limiting our meals turn out? Keep reading...

I think that i am the same but i have a pretty high choestorol (sorry for spelling) so i am lucky!!!

by clairebear694 on 7/30/2011 8:18:42 AM

I have the same prob. I can keep eating for days on end and im starting to gain weight for the first time. How can i stop without starving myself???
-Renae

You need to eat more filling foods. Try proteins etc. ALso talk to your doctor to find healthy foods that will full you up. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by ImJustMe96 on 7/27/2011 10:04:16 PM

MODMODMOD
is it bad to crack my neck? cuz i do it all the time. also what are some wardrobe musthaves cus i dont have that many good clothes. and what are some REALLY good books to read? also i recently got my hair cut and it has really short layers so its hard to pull back. any ideas? what is the best curler and straightener to get? a guy gave me his phone # and i really like him.....i dont have a phone, so i saved up for and itouch so i could text him. what should i say?

Hey girl,

It's not really bad for you to crack your neck, but it can turn into an annoying happen for the people around you who have to listen to it or watch. And some wardrobe must haves are just a great pair of jeans, cute fall boots, and some solid shirts that you can mix and match with anything. And for some great books, check out our site! For your hair, I would suggest pulling it back with a headband, bobby pins, or small clips. And you should ask your hairdresser or someone at a beauty products store for the best hair tools. And when you text the guy, you could just say something like "How's your summer going?" to get the convo flowing. x0x0
Casey L.

by freeflyer759 on 7/27/2011 1:41:18 PM

this may be messed up, but the 3 boys i babysit have competitions of how many boxes of macaroni they can eat. theyre like " what? not even one? I can do four, but this one time, chase ate six!" wowie. anyway, i am trying this but i am still always hungry and then i resort to some not so great options. a definite W.I.P.

by burntoastie3235 on 7/26/2011 11:53:30 PM

I have the same problem ..i can never tell when i've really had enough!

by soccergirl-12 on 7/25/2011 12:37:16 PM

Please check out some of my clubs! Smile

by wenhua9 on 7/25/2011 9:15:16 AM

HI GIRLIES!!!I really want you to members to join my clubs!!!
Please, please, please check it out!

1. MY ADVICE QUEEN-PURPLEORCHID
2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/24/2011 11:08:33 PM

Oh-my-gosh. That article probably just changed my life. I've been doing the same:eating til I was so stuff. Sometimes I get so mad, cause I'm not even hungry, but I eat. I eat all the time, and feel like I can't waste food, so I'll eat it allFrown

by JnicoleZ3 on 7/24/2011 9:48:24 PM

When I was 5 or 6, I used to eat until I threw up... I still do sometimes...

by Lissie487 on 7/24/2011 8:15:07 PM

Thanks for the post Smile it helped me Smile))

by angelchick on 7/24/2011 7:58:42 PM