AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 give back with @giveforgranted's T.O. crew neck sweater: http://t.co/WgraIyeIXm

2 HOURS AGO Is smoking NBD to you? We wanna know: http://t.co/NBWnBHFj1b

14 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

COMMENTS

DIY fruit snacks

Take advantage of this crazy heat wave and the abundance of fresh fruit for tasty munchies. Yum!

MOD
What in the world is cheesecloth?

Hey girl,

Chessecloth is a cotton cloth used in cooking, and you can get it at any cooking store. x0x0
Casey L.

by AnimalHugger1000 on 7/28/2011 2:40:04 AM

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/27/2011 12:49:22 PM

MOD:
Hey i was wondering what kinds of fruits we could use for this?

Hey girl, I'd imagine any, but I think peaches and apricots would work best!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by retef on 7/26/2011 10:31:34 PM

this looks really good. hopefully it taste as good as it looks

by essence1998 on 7/26/2011 9:27:51 PM

MOD so i think i like one of my band members. the thing is he has dated my bff but she is ok with me liking him and even thinks he likes me.. she has been saying that even when they were dating because he would talk to me share seats with me stop me in the hallway to ask me something.. stuff like that. sometimes i think he might like me but im not sure i see him about every week do you think he may like me? how can i show i like him as more than a friend? thanks!!

Hey girl,

You can try flirting with him and smiling a lot at him, which will show him you're interested. SInce you two are also friends, you can ask him to see a movie or grab pizza or something, to talk about something really casual like the lyrics to one of your songs. When you go out with him, he'll get the idea that you wanna be more than friends. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by sparksfly13 on 7/26/2011 3:32:18 PM

Yum! I love dried fruit!

by fallsb-ball on 7/26/2011 1:21:34 PM

Mod!
Ok so my good friend from school invited me to her sweet 16 next Saturday! But...turns out I have a service project for my church and one of my good guy friends(I kinda like himSmile) That I don't see that often may be there, but it's not certain. I'm not sure which one to go to!!

Hey girl. If you already said you would go to one, then you should go to that one, otherwise it is up to you.

mary h.

by cross_country.cocoa on 7/26/2011 12:38:01 PM

Yum! I really hope to try and make them! They sound soooo delicious!

by sweetooth on 7/26/2011 12:03:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have softball practice every morning at 8! I need help finding a snack before practice that will make me fillied up and not starve during practice! If I eat to heavy then I throw up! Do you have any snack ideas?

Hey girl. Look for foods that are rich in fiber but low in calories. Try an apple and some water and then eat after practice.

mary h.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/26/2011 8:17:45 AM

Yummy...I love oranges so I'll use those!Smile

by thetruth on 7/26/2011 4:11:40 AM

CALLING all GIRLS who LIKE:
Harry Potter
The Hunger Games
Twilight
The Clique
AND MORE...

Come to My Club called:

POPULAR BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
we talk about lots of popular books like the Twilight saga and harry potter. We are currently discussing the hunger games and twilight the movies and all
JOIN 2DAY!

by briana13 on 7/26/2011 1:39:42 AM

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!1 I LUV dried apricots they r soooo goood.!

by briana13 on 7/26/2011 1:34:10 AM

i personally love dried apricots! YUM! (:
Girlies, i would LOVE it if you JOINED MY CLUBS!
Check them out please!
1. MY ADVICE QUEEN-PURPLEORCHID
2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/26/2011 1:14:28 AM