1 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

COMMENTS

I'm not allowed to wear a bikini!

Can't rock a two-piece to the beach? Don't fret. We've got four totally trendy one-pieces you'll love.

how can i convince my mom to let me wear a bikini? p.s. i am 12.

Hey girlie,

Sometimes this can be a tough one.  Try to find a cute one that's no too revealing and ask her about that.  Take a peek online and bring it up to her with a picture of that one at the ready.  Be careful not to push it, that'll only lessen the chance that she'll take what you have to say seriously.
Jordan S.

by soccerlover99 on 9/6/2011 1:45:27 PM

My mom doesnt really want me to wear a bikini either, i think its totally cute but she doesnt

by abercrombie<3 on 8/29/2011 4:49:25 PM

THAT cutout it exactly what i've been looking for! its just that i want onw with a pattern thank you so much! Laughing

by love_laura on 8/22/2011 12:13:38 AM

MOD
I bought the cutest new bikini, but my friend makes fun of me for wearing it!! What should I do?

Hey girl,

Sorry your friend isn't being kind - she may just be jealous of your new suit! If you feel confident, don't worry about her opinion and wear what you like!

Meghan D.

by celtina9 on 8/15/2011 12:19:49 PM

hey. I am going into 7th grade this fall. I want a boyfriend, but if i can't get one, how can I tell if a boy likes me? And don't say "He texts you or he asks you to hang out." We are middle school kids. We don't do that much Smile! But I want to know how to tell if a boy likes me, and If there is anything I can do to get a boy to like me.
Thanks in advance!

Just be yourself! thats how youll get the boys. Also youll be able to tell if a guy likes you if he gives you extra attention and goes out of his way to talk to you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by izzywolf1417 on 8/10/2011 9:48:28 PM

I actually like one-pieces better. I hear way too many stories about bikini malfunctions.

by smileygirl567 on 8/3/2011 8:37:27 PM

i wear mostly bikinis ( aeropostale and target are the bomb!) because it's hard to find cute one pieces, (since takinis loook weird on me) because im 5 9'' and really tall for a 12 year old, but in the past i've found really cute one pieces at jc penny and at sports authority Smile

by lpstride on 8/2/2011 10:11:55 AM

some of these are cute.

join my fashionista club. all you ant to know about fashion

by gymgirl123 on 8/2/2011 8:26:18 AM

i likie the first and third one... the ast is too revealing.

by clairebear694 on 7/30/2011 5:26:49 PM

Mod! Best suit for my bod? I'm pretty flat chested. I'm a 32 AA. I'm looking for a suit that will make my chest look bigger, but I don't want anything to be childish, like a tankini. I like 2 pieces mostly. Could you help?

Hey girl,

You could try getting bikinis with a little extra padding, because those will definitely make your chest look bigger. x0x0
Casey L.