1 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

3 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

4 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

I'm not allowed to wear a bikini!

Can't rock a two-piece to the beach? Don't fret. We've got four totally trendy one-pieces you'll love.

I was the same way, my parents wouldnt let me wear them but somethjing changed and even my dad is ok with some of what I wear. At first he got mad about my bikinis but he seems to accept it now. I think once they see you wearing one they get more used to it.

Some of those swimsuits are very nice. I could look for days to find one I think I would look good in.

And you could be like me, you could have the bikinis you let your family see and then you could have the ones you would only wear around friends or your bf, thats what I do.

by luckykel on 7/27/2011 2:24:33 PM

Mod mod mod how do I get my profile and all things i've listed deurrex

Hey girl. I don't really understand your question. Click on 'My Account' and then change what you want to. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and save it all.

mary h.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 7/27/2011 9:23:27 AM

I have 5 clubs you should check out!

2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/26/2011 8:51:53 PM

i like the first one. there arent a lot of cute one pieces but that one is cute. there are lots of cute tankinis at Academy

by fudgemonkey on 7/26/2011 7:02:59 PM

I like Sears for tankinis

by adalyn369 on 7/26/2011 6:39:56 PM

MOD- so i am going on vacay for a week and i need some cute outfits to wear "down south" Smile. what should i bring? i will be in and around the tennessee area. thanks!

Summery clothes--shorts, tanks, sandals, etc.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by volleychick879 on 7/26/2011 5:34:25 PM

when i go in a pool i have to wear a tank top and shorts cuz my parents won't let me wear a bikini

by Princess Keziyah on 7/26/2011 4:15:09 PM

i'm allowed to wear bikinis but finding one pieces are sooo hard to find i have an abnormally long torso and it's impossible so whenever teachers say you have to cover up i say i'm covering everything i need to but i will wear a tank top if you desperately need me to.

by qtpie42 on 7/26/2011 3:15:55 PM

For your splits, you can sit in butterfly, and your splits while watching tv (That's what my teacher tells me to do)
Or lying on your back against a wall with your legs in straddle, (Ankle weights work great with this) It opens your hip flexors and helps with your splits(:

by rubyrose201 on 7/26/2011 1:46:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD I need help I dont want to give my age out so my profile wont get deleted so lets just say Im really young but I look older than my age and every time I do something a LITTLE childish I GET YELLED AT! EXAMPLE: This morning my mom went to the doctors it was early so in the waiting room I laied down on the chairs and went to slle I awoke to a nurse putting a blanket on me and then soon tried to go back to sleep. Soon my mom came out and we went to go to her office, but on the way she kept scolding me what could I say it WAS early and I turn in at nine. Can my mom and stepfather cut me a LITTLE slack

Hey girl. You don't need to give any info in your profile that you don't want to. As for your question, try talking to your parents about it. Try to see it from their perspective too.

mary h.

by nirvana fan on 7/26/2011 12:32:04 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!