12 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

15 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

16 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

I'm not allowed to wear a bikini!

Can't rock a two-piece to the beach? Don't fret. We've got four totally trendy one-pieces you'll love.

MODMODMOD
i'm 5 foot 6 and pretty skinny, but athletic....what body type am i? and what clothes should i wear? also, what should i do with my hair for the first day? and makeup? sorry this is a lot of questions. lastly, im a dancer and i can't seem to get my splits. im really inflexible. what do you think would help?

Hey girl. I can't tell your body type from this, but I would guess that you have an athletic body type. If you don't have curves then that would be a ruler. But, like I said I can't tell you for sure. I think that most clothes will look good on your body type the key is to try things on even if you don't think you will like them at first.

As for the hair q, I would suggest a similar updo since it will probably still be kind of hot. The same goes for make up, you don't want it melting off. Think light and natural.

The best way to increase your flexibility it to stretch regularly. As your dance teacher for some suggestions.

mary h.

by freeflyer759 on 7/26/2011 9:19:18 AM

MODMODMOD
where can i get a cheap (but still good quality) black bikini thats like a bra at the top?

hey girl. This is something you have to search for. I could suggest good quality suits to you, but cheap is harder. Check in sale racks and stores like Target. Also, remember that you will be wearing your suit a lot so there is nothing wrong with splurging for quality.

mary h.

by freeflyer759 on 7/26/2011 9:14:20 AM

MOD- Can there be an article on how to cover up stretch marks in a swimsuit? I know there are others with this problem whether it be caused by being overweight or maturing or getting curves. Is our only option to hide them? I know cocoa butter and other lotions can help, but are there easier ways too?

Hey girl. First check out this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/07/14/stretch-mark-sitch.aspx

I think the main thing is to find a suit that works for you. Try lots of different options like swim skirts and boy shorts.

mary h.

by thetruth on 7/26/2011 4:24:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
i love all of these outfits soo much... but theres only one problem... i cant fit into any of these! if i can fit in to some things, it would be like size XS or XXS (if they have those sizes) im almost 13, i am the skinniest girl,and i cant fit into any cute clothes that i like... got any ideas for what stores i cant look at and find clothes that will actually fit me so that i dont have to put them in the dryer 100 times in a row? thanks! Smile

Hey girl. My advice would be to shop in the girls section (totally, not as bad as you may think. Some of the girls stuff at stores like target is super cute) and at stores that carry smaller sizes. You could also try petites. You really just have to look around.

mary h.

by stephiee101 on 7/26/2011 2:22:03 AM

Well atleast most of you girls can wear a bikinni...,my mom makes me wear boy shirts with a tanki all 5 of mine are like that uggghghhh yall are lucky

by PurpleGlitter220 on 7/26/2011 1:31:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My Club *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* have members that are called user name, i know its not a real person, so can you eliminate it? And what exactly is it?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what the deal is with that, so I'll pass your issue along to the staff that's in charge of clubs <3
Lauren C.

by purpleorchid on 7/26/2011 12:54:50 AM

My mom would probably only let me wear the 2nd or 3rd, but there's absolutely NO WAY she would let me wear the last one. Those suits are ok, but I still want to wear a bikini!!!! Frown

by ggheartsmuffins63 on 7/26/2011 12:12:37 AM

I would like one that actually covers your boobs. And I highly doubt if any ones parents didn't want them to wear a bikini.. they wouldn't let them wear the last one..

by graciecab on 7/25/2011 11:35:58 PM

MOD MOD!!!!!Im a really curvy girl but i love to wear bikins so what types of bikis do you think would flatter my curves the most?

Hey girl,

For the top, go with a halter style with a band around the bottom. You do not want a triangle bikini or bandeau style because they don't give you any support! But with a halter band, you'll have support, coverage, and the perfect cut to emphasize your curves. As for the bottom, a simple full-coverage bikini style bottom will do the trick. Try choosing a bikini in a fun bright color or with a funky print (like polka dots, paisley, or florals) to draw attention without emphasizing the curves in the wrong way Smile
Lauren C.

by mickyabc on 7/25/2011 10:35:44 PM

I like the last one, although i can wear bikinis too. But I like that it would cover a line of hair and keep it more secure that a bikini.

by lagirl16 on 7/25/2011 10:33:18 PM