AN HOUR AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

13 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

15 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

COMMENTS

I'm not allowed to wear a bikini!

Can't rock a two-piece to the beach? Don't fret. We've got four totally trendy one-pieces you'll love.

I just got approval to wear a bikini.

by caligirl99 on 7/25/2011 10:21:38 PM

Ok, those are all cute but the last one. Honestly? You might as well just wear a bikini if you want to wear that.

by toadie101 on 7/25/2011 8:14:05 PM

THANK YOU! I'll look at everyone EXCEPT the last one! That ones more revealing than most bikinis! LOL

by fungirl123 on 7/25/2011 7:51:03 PM

wearing a bikini is exactly like wearing your bra and underwear out in public so im not very comfortable wearing a bikini. plus onepieces flatter my figure better. and they shouldn't have added that last bathing suit :/

by tswiftluver13 on 7/25/2011 6:46:58 PM

Couldn't wear the last one but thanks for listening to mine and the other girls complaints! <3

by Mikah D. on 7/25/2011 4:33:20 PM

if shes not allowed to wear a bikini why the heck would she be able to wear a Coral Heart Trim Cutout Swimsuit??? mary h.

by Filaluvva on 7/25/2011 4:04:02 PM

most of those r more revealing than my bikini

by zumba on 7/25/2011 4:01:24 PM

What I do is I act like it's no biggie (which it's really not, and my mom takes the que- if you act like it's a big deal; it will become one!
I also pick ones that are true to me!
Good luck!

by RaceTiger7 on 7/25/2011 3:39:05 PM

I HEART the monokinis

by TeamAlice33 on 7/25/2011 2:45:13 PM

Cute, but the last one shows a lot! A regular bikini shows less...

by fashionlife on 7/25/2011 2:40:32 PM