1 HOURS AGO RT @alexsandr4: First, Laura. Then, Rydel. And now, Grace ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I li@girlslifemagmag@lauramaranor@rydelR5e@grace_phippsipic.twitter.com/73Q9SM1S3L9SMโ€ฆ

1 HOURS AGO Have you seen the teaser for @LittleMix's #BlackMagicVideo? It's got us like ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ“šโœจ Can it be the 29th yet??pic.twitter.com/vVdyJqA6UZUZ

2 HOURS AGO Can't stop (won't stop) listening to @MahoganyLOX's new debut single "Boom." ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽถ We're tota#LOXsmithshs โ€” what about you?

COMMENTS

I'm not allowed to wear a bikini!

Can't rock a two-piece to the beach? Don't fret. We've got four totally trendy one-pieces you'll love.

I just got approval to wear a bikini.

by caligirl99 on 7/25/2011 10:21:38 PM

Ok, those are all cute but the last one. Honestly? You might as well just wear a bikini if you want to wear that.

by toadie101 on 7/25/2011 8:14:05 PM

THANK YOU! I'll look at everyone EXCEPT the last one! That ones more revealing than most bikinis! LOL

by fungirl123 on 7/25/2011 7:51:03 PM

wearing a bikini is exactly like wearing your bra and underwear out in public so im not very comfortable wearing a bikini. plus onepieces flatter my figure better. and they shouldn't have added that last bathing suit :/

by tswiftluver13 on 7/25/2011 6:46:58 PM

Couldn't wear the last one but thanks for listening to mine and the other girls complaints! <3

by Mikah D. on 7/25/2011 4:33:20 PM

if shes not allowed to wear a bikini why the heck would she be able to wear a Coral Heart Trim Cutout Swimsuit??? mary h.

by Filaluvva on 7/25/2011 4:04:02 PM

most of those r more revealing than my bikini

by zumba on 7/25/2011 4:01:24 PM

What I do is I act like it's no biggie (which it's really not, and my mom takes the que- if you act like it's a big deal; it will become one!
I also pick ones that are true to me!
Good luck!

by RaceTiger7 on 7/25/2011 3:39:05 PM

I HEART the monokinis

by TeamAlice33 on 7/25/2011 2:45:13 PM

Cute, but the last one shows a lot! A regular bikini shows less...

by fashionlife on 7/25/2011 2:40:32 PM

On cooler nights, try adding a loose-knit, off-the-shoulder sweater over your sundress.

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backโ€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.