1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

13 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

13 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

COMMENTS

I'm not allowed to wear a bikini!

Can't rock a two-piece to the beach? Don't fret. We've got four totally trendy one-pieces you'll love.

umm if you aren't allowed to wear bikinis why would you be able to wear the last one? its basically a bikini with a little strip of fabric connecting the top and bottom

by gymnastg on 7/25/2011 2:36:40 PM

Those arent horribly swimsuits, but I would have shown more tankinis!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/25/2011 2:35:47 PM

I hate bikinis! They're so revealing and ugly! I don't wear them and don't want to. I think one-pieces and tankinis are fabulous and I hate how people make modest girls feel bad about wearing them! You CAN wear them without looking like you "wore your grandma's bathing suit." If you wear a one-piece or tankini, don't listen to people that will tell you otherwise!

by thecupcakequeen on 7/25/2011 2:22:36 PM

well one thing i thought of when i saw the last one-if we aren't allowed to wear bikini's, why would we be able to wear that?

by hahaha2005 on 7/25/2011 2:20:46 PM

Since when did one pieces become your grandma's bathing suit?

by makeupx3 on 7/25/2011 2:12:28 PM

The last one is ugly sorry.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/25/2011 2:02:26 PM

Bikinis are cute, and I'm allowed to wear them. Most of my suits are bikinis. But I have one-pieces too, and they are way more practical, especially when I want to dive without worrying! Smile

by Alle93 on 7/25/2011 1:11:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Hey! How are you? I'm good! I'm not aloud to wear bikinis,monokinis,& I like loose fitting tankinis,what stores sell suits like that?

Hey girl, try Target, Walmart or Old Navy--they usually have lots of cute tankinis to choose from! xo

Jess D.