1 HOURS AGO Are you the best bestie? Take the survey! http://t.co/czhudONI17 pic.twitter.com/9pBRRXfp38

2 HOURS AGO RT @HarlequinTEEN: Have you met America's Sweetheart The Notorious Pagan Jones?! #TheNotoriousPaganJones #HarlequinTEEN https://t.co/UkpioaW11m

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 girlies grab a recycled Magazine Clutch from @torraingoods! http://t.co/sGMlxBGPGw

COMMENTS

I'm not allowed to wear a bikini!

Can't rock a two-piece to the beach? Don't fret. We've got four totally trendy one-pieces you'll love.

umm if you aren't allowed to wear bikinis why would you be able to wear the last one? its basically a bikini with a little strip of fabric connecting the top and bottom

by gymnastg on 7/25/2011 2:36:40 PM

Those arent horribly swimsuits, but I would have shown more tankinis!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/25/2011 2:35:47 PM

I hate bikinis! They're so revealing and ugly! I don't wear them and don't want to. I think one-pieces and tankinis are fabulous and I hate how people make modest girls feel bad about wearing them! You CAN wear them without looking like you "wore your grandma's bathing suit." If you wear a one-piece or tankini, don't listen to people that will tell you otherwise!

by thecupcakequeen on 7/25/2011 2:22:36 PM

well one thing i thought of when i saw the last one-if we aren't allowed to wear bikini's, why would we be able to wear that?

by hahaha2005 on 7/25/2011 2:20:46 PM

Since when did one pieces become your grandma's bathing suit?

by makeupx3 on 7/25/2011 2:12:28 PM

The last one is ugly sorry.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/25/2011 2:02:26 PM

Bikinis are cute, and I'm allowed to wear them. Most of my suits are bikinis. But I have one-pieces too, and they are way more practical, especially when I want to dive without worrying! Smile

by Alle93 on 7/25/2011 1:11:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Hey! How are you? I'm good! I'm not aloud to wear bikinis,monokinis,& I like loose fitting tankinis,what stores sell suits like that?

Hey girl, try Target, Walmart or Old Navy--they usually have lots of cute tankinis to choose from! xo

Jess D.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/25/2011 1:00:05 PM

On cooler nights, try adding a loose-knit, off-the-shoulder sweater over your sundress.

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.