Bridget M.

is modding

42 MINUTES AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

1 HOURS AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

2 HOURS AGO Find out how Santa made this little girl's real life dreams come true: http://t.co/IJavBkaP0Y

COMMENTS

I'm not allowed to wear a bikini!

Can't rock a two-piece to the beach? Don't fret. We've got four totally trendy one-pieces you'll love.

how can i convince my mom to let me wear a bikini? p.s. i am 12.

Hey girlie,

Sometimes this can be a tough one.  Try to find a cute one that's no too revealing and ask her about that.  Take a peek online and bring it up to her with a picture of that one at the ready.  Be careful not to push it, that'll only lessen the chance that she'll take what you have to say seriously.
Jordan S.

by soccerlover99 on 9/6/2011 1:45:27 PM

My mom doesnt really want me to wear a bikini either, i think its totally cute but she doesnt

by abercrombie<3 on 8/29/2011 4:49:25 PM

THAT cutout it exactly what i've been looking for! its just that i want onw with a pattern thank you so much! Laughing

by love_laura on 8/22/2011 12:13:38 AM

MOD
I bought the cutest new bikini, but my friend makes fun of me for wearing it!! What should I do?

Hey girl,

Sorry your friend isn't being kind - she may just be jealous of your new suit! If you feel confident, don't worry about her opinion and wear what you like!

Meghan D.

by celtina9 on 8/15/2011 12:19:49 PM

hey. I am going into 7th grade this fall. I want a boyfriend, but if i can't get one, how can I tell if a boy likes me? And don't say "He texts you or he asks you to hang out." We are middle school kids. We don't do that much Smile! But I want to know how to tell if a boy likes me, and If there is anything I can do to get a boy to like me.
Thanks in advance!

Just be yourself! thats how youll get the boys. Also youll be able to tell if a guy likes you if he gives you extra attention and goes out of his way to talk to you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by izzywolf1417 on 8/10/2011 9:48:28 PM

I actually like one-pieces better. I hear way too many stories about bikini malfunctions.

by smileygirl567 on 8/3/2011 8:37:27 PM

i wear mostly bikinis ( aeropostale and target are the bomb!) because it's hard to find cute one pieces, (since takinis loook weird on me) because im 5 9'' and really tall for a 12 year old, but in the past i've found really cute one pieces at jc penny and at sports authority Smile

by lpstride on 8/2/2011 10:11:55 AM

some of these are cute.

join my fashionista club. all you ant to know about fashion

by gymgirl123 on 8/2/2011 8:26:18 AM

i likie the first and third one... the ast is too revealing.

by clairebear694 on 7/30/2011 5:26:49 PM

Mod! Best suit for my bod? I'm pretty flat chested. I'm a 32 AA. I'm looking for a suit that will make my chest look bigger, but I don't want anything to be childish, like a tankini. I like 2 pieces mostly. Could you help?

Hey girl,

You could try getting bikinis with a little extra padding, because those will definitely make your chest look bigger. x0x0
Casey L.

by gaaragirlfan on 7/28/2011 1:18:27 PM

I was the same way, my parents wouldnt let me wear them but somethjing changed and even my dad is ok with some of what I wear. At first he got mad about my bikinis but he seems to accept it now. I think once they see you wearing one they get more used to it.

Some of those swimsuits are very nice. I could look for days to find one I think I would look good in.

And you could be like me, you could have the bikinis you let your family see and then you could have the ones you would only wear around friends or your bf, thats what I do.

by luckykel on 7/27/2011 2:24:33 PM

Mod mod mod how do I get my profile and all things i've listed deurrex

Hey girl. I don't really understand your question. Click on 'My Account' and then change what you want to. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and save it all.

mary h.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 7/27/2011 9:23:27 AM

HI GIRLIES!!!
I have 5 clubs you should check out!

1. MY ADVICE QUEEN-PURPLEORCHID
2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/26/2011 8:51:53 PM

i like the first one. there arent a lot of cute one pieces but that one is cute. there are lots of cute tankinis at Academy

by fudgemonkey on 7/26/2011 7:02:59 PM

I like Sears for tankinis

by adalyn369 on 7/26/2011 6:39:56 PM

MOD- so i am going on vacay for a week and i need some cute outfits to wear "down south" Smile. what should i bring? i will be in and around the tennessee area. thanks!

Summery clothes--shorts, tanks, sandals, etc.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by volleychick879 on 7/26/2011 5:34:25 PM

when i go in a pool i have to wear a tank top and shorts cuz my parents won't let me wear a bikini

by Princess Keziyah on 7/26/2011 4:15:09 PM

i'm allowed to wear bikinis but finding one pieces are sooo hard to find i have an abnormally long torso and it's impossible so whenever teachers say you have to cover up i say i'm covering everything i need to but i will wear a tank top if you desperately need me to.

by qtpie42 on 7/26/2011 3:15:55 PM

@freeflyer759

For your splits, you can sit in butterfly, and your splits while watching tv (That's what my teacher tells me to do)
Or lying on your back against a wall with your legs in straddle, (Ankle weights work great with this) It opens your hip flexors and helps with your splits(:

by rubyrose201 on 7/26/2011 1:46:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD I need help I dont want to give my age out so my profile wont get deleted so lets just say Im really young but I look older than my age and every time I do something a LITTLE childish I GET YELLED AT! EXAMPLE: This morning my mom went to the doctors it was early so in the waiting room I laied down on the chairs and went to slle I awoke to a nurse putting a blanket on me and then soon tried to go back to sleep. Soon my mom came out and we went to go to her office, but on the way she kept scolding me what could I say it WAS early and I turn in at nine. Can my mom and stepfather cut me a LITTLE slack

Hey girl. You don't need to give any info in your profile that you don't want to. As for your question, try talking to your parents about it. Try to see it from their perspective too.

mary h.

by nirvana fan on 7/26/2011 12:32:04 PM

MODMODMOD
i'm 5 foot 6 and pretty skinny, but athletic....what body type am i? and what clothes should i wear? also, what should i do with my hair for the first day? and makeup? sorry this is a lot of questions. lastly, im a dancer and i can't seem to get my splits. im really inflexible. what do you think would help?

Hey girl. I can't tell your body type from this, but I would guess that you have an athletic body type. If you don't have curves then that would be a ruler. But, like I said I can't tell you for sure. I think that most clothes will look good on your body type the key is to try things on even if you don't think you will like them at first.

As for the hair q, I would suggest a similar updo since it will probably still be kind of hot. The same goes for make up, you don't want it melting off. Think light and natural.

The best way to increase your flexibility it to stretch regularly. As your dance teacher for some suggestions.

mary h.

by freeflyer759 on 7/26/2011 9:19:18 AM

MODMODMOD
where can i get a cheap (but still good quality) black bikini thats like a bra at the top?

hey girl. This is something you have to search for. I could suggest good quality suits to you, but cheap is harder. Check in sale racks and stores like Target. Also, remember that you will be wearing your suit a lot so there is nothing wrong with splurging for quality.

mary h.

by freeflyer759 on 7/26/2011 9:14:20 AM

MOD- Can there be an article on how to cover up stretch marks in a swimsuit? I know there are others with this problem whether it be caused by being overweight or maturing or getting curves. Is our only option to hide them? I know cocoa butter and other lotions can help, but are there easier ways too?

Hey girl. First check out this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/07/14/stretch-mark-sitch.aspx

I think the main thing is to find a suit that works for you. Try lots of different options like swim skirts and boy shorts.

mary h.

by thetruth on 7/26/2011 4:24:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
i love all of these outfits soo much... but theres only one problem... i cant fit into any of these! if i can fit in to some things, it would be like size XS or XXS (if they have those sizes) im almost 13, i am the skinniest girl,and i cant fit into any cute clothes that i like... got any ideas for what stores i cant look at and find clothes that will actually fit me so that i dont have to put them in the dryer 100 times in a row? thanks! Smile

Hey girl. My advice would be to shop in the girls section (totally, not as bad as you may think. Some of the girls stuff at stores like target is super cute) and at stores that carry smaller sizes. You could also try petites. You really just have to look around.

mary h.

by stephiee101 on 7/26/2011 2:22:03 AM

Well atleast most of you girls can wear a bikinni...,my mom makes me wear boy shirts with a tanki all 5 of mine are like that uggghghhh yall are lucky

by PurpleGlitter220 on 7/26/2011 1:31:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My Club *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* have members that are called user name, i know its not a real person, so can you eliminate it? And what exactly is it?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what the deal is with that, so I'll pass your issue along to the staff that's in charge of clubs <3
Lauren C.

by purpleorchid on 7/26/2011 12:54:50 AM

My mom would probably only let me wear the 2nd or 3rd, but there's absolutely NO WAY she would let me wear the last one. Those suits are ok, but I still want to wear a bikini!!!! Frown

by ggheartsmuffins63 on 7/26/2011 12:12:37 AM

I would like one that actually covers your boobs. And I highly doubt if any ones parents didn't want them to wear a bikini.. they wouldn't let them wear the last one..

by graciecab on 7/25/2011 11:35:58 PM

MOD MOD!!!!!Im a really curvy girl but i love to wear bikins so what types of bikis do you think would flatter my curves the most?

Hey girl,

For the top, go with a halter style with a band around the bottom. You do not want a triangle bikini or bandeau style because they don't give you any support! But with a halter band, you'll have support, coverage, and the perfect cut to emphasize your curves. As for the bottom, a simple full-coverage bikini style bottom will do the trick. Try choosing a bikini in a fun bright color or with a funky print (like polka dots, paisley, or florals) to draw attention without emphasizing the curves in the wrong way Smile
Lauren C.

by mickyabc on 7/25/2011 10:35:44 PM

I like the last one, although i can wear bikinis too. But I like that it would cover a line of hair and keep it more secure that a bikini.

by lagirl16 on 7/25/2011 10:33:18 PM

I just got approval to wear a bikini.

by caligirl99 on 7/25/2011 10:21:38 PM

Ok, those are all cute but the last one. Honestly? You might as well just wear a bikini if you want to wear that.

by toadie101 on 7/25/2011 8:14:05 PM

THANK YOU! I'll look at everyone EXCEPT the last one! That ones more revealing than most bikinis! LOL

by fungirl123 on 7/25/2011 7:51:03 PM

wearing a bikini is exactly like wearing your bra and underwear out in public so im not very comfortable wearing a bikini. plus onepieces flatter my figure better. and they shouldn't have added that last bathing suit :/

by tswiftluver13 on 7/25/2011 6:46:58 PM

Couldn't wear the last one but thanks for listening to mine and the other girls complaints! <3

by Mikah D. on 7/25/2011 4:33:20 PM

if shes not allowed to wear a bikini why the heck would she be able to wear a Coral Heart Trim Cutout Swimsuit??? mary h.

by Filaluvva on 7/25/2011 4:04:02 PM

most of those r more revealing than my bikini

by zumba on 7/25/2011 4:01:24 PM

What I do is I act like it's no biggie (which it's really not, and my mom takes the que- if you act like it's a big deal; it will become one!
I also pick ones that are true to me!
Good luck!

by RaceTiger7 on 7/25/2011 3:39:05 PM

I HEART the monokinis

by TeamAlice33 on 7/25/2011 2:45:13 PM

Cute, but the last one shows a lot! A regular bikini shows less...

by fashionlife on 7/25/2011 2:40:32 PM

umm if you aren't allowed to wear bikinis why would you be able to wear the last one? its basically a bikini with a little strip of fabric connecting the top and bottom

by gymnastg on 7/25/2011 2:36:40 PM

Those arent horribly swimsuits, but I would have shown more tankinis!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/25/2011 2:35:47 PM

I hate bikinis! They're so revealing and ugly! I don't wear them and don't want to. I think one-pieces and tankinis are fabulous and I hate how people make modest girls feel bad about wearing them! You CAN wear them without looking like you "wore your grandma's bathing suit." If you wear a one-piece or tankini, don't listen to people that will tell you otherwise!

by thecupcakequeen on 7/25/2011 2:22:36 PM

well one thing i thought of when i saw the last one-if we aren't allowed to wear bikini's, why would we be able to wear that?

by hahaha2005 on 7/25/2011 2:20:46 PM

Since when did one pieces become your grandma's bathing suit?

by makeupx3 on 7/25/2011 2:12:28 PM

The last one is ugly sorry.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/25/2011 2:02:26 PM

Bikinis are cute, and I'm allowed to wear them. Most of my suits are bikinis. But I have one-pieces too, and they are way more practical, especially when I want to dive without worrying! Smile

by Alle93 on 7/25/2011 1:11:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Hey! How are you? I'm good! I'm not aloud to wear bikinis,monokinis,& I like loose fitting tankinis,what stores sell suits like that?

Hey girl, try Target, Walmart or Old Navy--they usually have lots of cute tankinis to choose from! xo

Jess D.