9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Redo your 'rents' rules--here's how!

Controlling parents? Snag some independence right this second.

ahh my mom won't let me spend the night at any of my friends houses and its so embarrassing when theres a sleepover party!

by girlygirl22werock on 7/27/2011 11:41:34 AM

mod.
Im going to camp in a few weeks. Im staying for 2 weeks. the problem is, its a BOYS CAMP. there will only be about 5-10 girls there and like 30 boys. Thats not bad, i tend to hang out with boys more anyways but im scared they will think im weird...how do i act? I dont want to be full-on-boy..but i do want to meet some summer cuties.

Hey girl. Interesting. I didn't know that girls could go to boys' camp. I don't think you need to worry. Just be yourself and don't be afraid to get a lil competitive in camp activities.

mary h.

by jazziesgirl on 7/27/2011 10:57:20 AM

Mod. I think I found a lump in my breast...Im not quite sure if im right though. Can you tell me how to properlly exaime myself for breast cancer?

Hey girl. These links should help you out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/01/body-breasts-lumps.aspx, http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/13/Body-Advice.aspx, http://www.health.com/health/condition-article/0,,20191280,00.html  Don't stress and see a doc if you are worried. Most breast lumps are normal.

mary h.

by jazziesgirl on 7/27/2011 10:52:05 AM

Hey, girls, I ROCK at giving advice.
I promise you that NO question is too weird. If it's a question that involves health, I use my little search device call the internet. Smile
Just drop on by my profile or Advice Queen Page, and leave a comment or post!
Love ya all and I hope to see comments piling up on my Profile and Advice Queen Page!

Your #1 chica,
Haley R.

by fungirl123 on 7/27/2011 10:34:23 AM

I may not have a cell phone but trust me, I had a step Grandmother, who controlled everything. And now she lives with my and my life is a living war with her. She never did like me. So I know how you feel.

by PlatinumDove on 7/27/2011 9:56:38 AM

Mod Mod Mod
can I make a sugestion... Why don't you send us an e-mail when you answer one of our questions it's more easy for us to see when you answer in this way we will know it faster thnx Smile

Hey girl. Thanks for the suggestion, but that would require extra steps and time. Most questions will be answered within a day. We have mods all the time so just check back a few hours after you post.

mary h.

by ornela on 7/27/2011 9:52:54 AM

I agree with MusicTaughtMeHowToLive.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/27/2011 8:45:47 AM

Wow.. thats pretty early. Really early actually.
Good luck! (:

Check out my profile, & join my clubs!

by purpleorchid on 7/27/2011 1:17:35 AM

O wow 6:30??! That's really early! I'm sorry girlie...I hope the best will come and they will take off the restriction.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/27/2011 12:07:26 AM